aberdeen-music

Motley Crue last night!

Acey Trixx

Motley Crue Gig

Oh man how awesome was that the best live act ever in my opinion. played everything you expected to hear and some songs ya didnt which is always good...really went into the older stuff (too fast for love and shout at the devil) more than i thought they would. dancing girls, midgets, trapiese artists, pyros the whole lot. what did anyone else think?

Guest onlynik

I was sitting at the breakfast table the next morning commenting on teh fact that the ringing was still occuring in my ears. Had a really good time, they rocked the house.

does anyone know why the black velvets didnt play as im pretty sure that they were scheduled to be playin.shame that they werent playin as they are a great band and much much better than killing joke.

I never saw them announced but that would've been a nice final touch to the lineup I'd have said.

Much, much better than Killing Joke though? Controversy abound! ;)

did anyone go and see motley crue last night at the secc?it was an amazing show full of fireworks' date=' strippers, the tittie cam and rock n roll![/quote']

Sounds like the sort of band that needs to have excessive entertainment to hide their hideous music.

But then again, if the nipples were stiff, who cares?!

motley were so good. i was right at the front, with only one person between me and the barrier. nikki sixx was utterly beautiful and so cool, but the man of the night had to be mick mars. in that poor health and having just undergone a hip replacement, but still managing to rock as hard as he did, and in platforms deserves a medal. vince neil had so much blusher on at the start of the night, but he's such a fat bastard he sweated it all off pretty quickly. primal scream and home sweet home were the songs of the night for me. and how hot were the burlesque trapeze artists. i'm so gonna pinch a lot of the carnival of decadence ideas for the next obedience school stage show.

The Black Velvets didnt play because their 30 minute set had to go down to a 20 minute set, sumthin to do with the amount of time it takes to set up the gear, they were staying at the same hotel as me so i got talking to them. The Crue fuckin smoked! "Kickstart my Heart" was the highlight! totally agreee that mick mars was the star of the night!