aberdeen-music

This WILL make you laugh, Feedback please

Drew DigiTek

Hi,

for anyone who has heard a local rapper in aberdeen by the name MC Dee aka Dee J then check this out, if you've not heard of him then check this out hahahaha

This is a song by myself (Ekizel) and another local rapper called Chino. If is a slew (or diss for the yanks) to MC Dee and its well . . . . you decide that !

http://www.ekizel.co.uk/MP3/Final_Fight.mp3

You will laugh AT LEAST twice listening to this !

Just completly made in my room, everything done here but whatever you know, give us your thoughts

Hi' date='

for anyone who has heard a local rapper in aberdeen by the name MC Dee aka Dee J then check this out, if you've not heard of him then check this out hahahaha

This is a song by myself (Ekizel) and another local rapper called Chino. If is a slew (or diss for the yanks) to MC Dee and its well . . . . you decide that !

[url']http://www.ekizel.co.uk/MP3/Final_Fight.mp3

You will laugh AT LEAST twice listening to this !

Just completly made in my room, everything done here but whatever you know, give us your thoughts

I see you list your talents as "The BRAIN" on your profile.

Nuff said.

Guest Keira

this is actually even worse second time around..

"I fucking hate you and your face, go home and fuck yer mother or summin, quit this rappin hing ye dick"

WHAT? are you 13?!

Guest Page 99

Wow, another piece of homophobic, machoistic bullshit to come from the hip hop scene... You think if you're going to take the piss you would do it without sounding like a 14 year old.