(formally known as Politik) www.myspace.com/copyhaho

someyoungpedro

(stoner rock band from Edinburgh)

Findo Gask

(Emo band from Inverness, similar to Thursday) www.myspace.com/findogask

Live at Kef!

Monday 20th June

Doors 7pm, 4 tax!

Should be a good gig, it's a varied bill. All support would be much appreciated.

who would have thought, two bands in scotland both called findo gask. well, i suppose it's not too surprising seeing as it's a place near stirling. anyway, for anyone that wonders, this is not the findo gask from southern scotland whose website resides at

http://www.findo-gask.com

(the same people that did the great cover of 'love will tear us apart')

who would have thought' date=' two bands in scotland both called findo gask. well, i suppose it's not too surprising seeing as it's a place near stirling. anyway, for anyone that wonders, this is not the findo gask from southern scotland whose website resides at

[url']http://www.findo-gask.com

(the same people that did the great cover of 'love will tear us apart')

Indeed, but it has happened before. For example, there were two purple munkie's (although one spelt munkie properly). I'm sure i was told that Inverness Findo Gask tried to arrange a gig with the Southern Findo Gask, but Southern findo said no - on the other hand my information could be utter shite with regards to this matter!

Sounds like a decent lineup - any idea what time it'll finish?

I should well be along for some pre-MUD entertainment.

I think curfew is 10.30pm but will need to check with Paul - it'll finish before MUD starts though! :cheers: First band will be on at about 7.20/7.30pm i'd imagine. :band:

I could take or leave the second and third band to be honest and only missed Copy as I was eating my supper but Reasons Are Read were great! Didn't really know what to expect but really enjoyed the performance.

Missed the end of their set as I had to scuttle off to Moshulu but I imagine it was of the same standard as the rest of the set - definitely worth checking out and I shall as soon as I can :)