aberdeen-music

The Crimson Room

Camie

I almost completed the crimson room in a very decent time, but suddenly came to a hault when trying to find the two items.

The Viridian Room, on the other hand, is pretty hard. Especially when no matter how many times you try to click on the bucket to move it, it just won't budge. I eventually gave up on it and looked at a guide. Still never managed to complete it due to the bucket problem.

Urf.

What was that one again, The Mystery of Time and Space? It was pretty decent, although it did get boring after a while.

Guest Logan

Just managed to finish both The Crimson Room and The Viridian Room (yay, I'm on the escapers list!!)

I'm going to look for The Blue Chamber now (the threequel), hope it's not as hard! :p

Guest Cowboy Dan
that game's marketed as some kind of intelligence test' date=' yet winning it seem to rely on randomly cliking around until you find the tiny gap spot that reveals the item you need. not really a sign of intelligence.[/quote']

I agree, utter baws.

Guest Logan
In the Crimson roomi`ve managed to get ten items' date=' but the URl on the memo doesn`t work!! Whats the knack of it?[/quote']

I think it's something to do with the person who made it....

to be honest, it's a red herring!

I remember the game pretty well, so if you're stuck, gimme a shout.

I think it's something to do with the person who made it....

to be honest' date=' it's a red herring!

I remember the game pretty well, so if you're stuck, gimme a shout.[/quote']

The game is indeed pretty funky, i got through it pretty quickly i have to say which is a bit disappointing but its really well done for a flash animation!

you do need the URL because the code for the safe is on it! hint (its one of the from years on the main page ;))

Guest Logan

you do need the URL because the code for the safe is on it! hint (its one of the from years on the main page ;))

is it??

haha, I just worked it out but starting from this year and working backwards!

I prefer the code for the padlock in the Viridian Room, it's quite clever and changes everytime you play it (although it is easy enough to work out!)

Guest Logan
SAFE?? what Safe?? in the crimson room? help i`m confused

tsk..The SAFE!

You can't just find it on it's own' date=' you need to make the projector(red box) work (find the battery+tape) and then use it. It shows you a little movie on the wall. Pay attention to his dancing and what's he's "pointing to"

If you really wanna know, highlight the text below for some spoilers...

Click on the cross the dancer points to (it's best to move your cursor to that point before it ends) 3 times, but do it slowly!! The password to the safe is 1994. Use the screwdriver you find inside on the door handle. You're out!!

http://deathball.net/notpron/

A different type of puzzle to the rooms' date=' but equally as good. It is fucking hard, and you need to know a bit about the web (using source code etc) but manageable. I got to level 14 or 15, this is out of like 80 or something, and i was still impressed with myself.[/quote']

Ok, what do i do on Level 7? The chocolate bar confuses me profusly!