aberdeen-music

WWE Fantasy Aberdeen-music League Scores

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so far past caring about this it's not even funny.I've struggled to watch any WE products lately(well there's been bugger all Wreslting in recent weeks)The only worthwhile things have been Micheal's promos.

"Oh brother brother brother brother"

I was round at my mate's watching RAW last night and left during the hulk/angle match as both bore the fuck out of me. I pretty much predicted what the end result was going to be before i left.

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that usually the last match is the most boring out of all the matches? due to the fact that the "original" stories always end up the same, its just boring. bring back the older stuff! (wrestlemania 2000/2001 were ace! and soo much more action and violence!)

Personally i think they have relied on triple H for far too long, and now he's gone for god knows how long, they are stuck for ideas, so are dragging out all the old faces, and coming up with crap until some of the new faces get up to speed. I mean they have Val Venus jobbing when he should either be retired or contending for belts, same with big show a wasted talent if ever there was one. Hogan's back to promote his new show and you just know he's going to use that dumb ass big boot/leg drop to get the pin on Micheals on sunday, and i really really want to see Micheals no sell it big time. the only decent story at the moment is the one concerning ege, lita and matt.

• 1 month later...

After 14 grueling weeks the WWE Fantasy League season 4 finally comes to an end, and guess what, I WON!! ^_^

1 LoganTheGame 2714

2 R.W.O 2654

3 Suicide Girl 2631

4 rise from the ashes 2441

5 The Taxman 2117

6 Team Anime 2110

7 unt1tled 1978

8 Team Xtreme88 1962

9 Clitoris Allsorts 1859

10 Inkstercutioners 1835

11 ST0 1764

12 Phoenix1989uk 1684

13 Bad Reputation 1627

14 Team Egon 1085

R.W.O just slipped out of 1st place in the last few weeks, and poor Suicide Girl just missed getting 2nd place after she forgot to pick Ric Flair....IDIOT! :p

So......let's discuss my prize!! ^_^