aberdeen-music

taser cops - sickening..

Lee Anderson

fair enough she was a pain in the ass.

but fuckin hell. what kind of fanny power tripping bastard cop should be allowed to use such unnecessary force.?

i'd understand it if she was a psycho martial arts expert killer on the run for triple murder in possesion of a blade(or some other weapon at least)

but this was for speeding and not wanting to get out of the car.

she might have shit herself before this happened. perhaps she had a wee dribble. who knows her reasoning for not leaving the car...

but the tasing.....

sick fuck.

as much as I'm not a fan of the cops, I can almost see that being acceptable.

She was speeding, had a broken tail-light and windscreen AND her license was suspended.

And she not only wouldn't get out the car, she wouldnt even get off her phone after being told like 4 times and having a tazer pointed.

And someone said there is more reason to believe she's up to no good, which I also agree with. And they didnt know if she ahd any sort of weapon in her car or on her person, so to be fair, they do have to be cautious. Also, could have got uglier if they'd gotteen in the car and physically puleld her out.

And she not only wouldn't get out the car' date=' she wouldnt even get off her phone after being told like 4 times and having a tazer pointed.[/quote']

Speaking on your phone while someone is trying to talk to you should be a tasering (?) offence at all times. It's just plain rude. I would especially let shop assistants have tasers at their tills to zap anyone who doesn't get off their phone while they're being served.

Speaking on your phone while someone is trying to talk to you should be a tasering (?) offence at all times. It's just plain rude. I would especially let shop assistants have tasers at their tills to zap anyone who doesn't get off their phone while they're being served.

I didnt mean that.

I admit, okay, maybe it seems a bit harsh. But what else would they do. They ahd to arrest her. They probably would have hurt her more if they ahd to physically pull he rout of the car to be honest.

She wasn't going to get out. That was pretty clear. Especially due to the fact that she kept arguing that they had no right to pull her over. So it was either

(A)stand around all day until the bitch either drove away to try and escape/caused physical harm or just basically sit about speaking to her all day

(B)Physically pull her from the car and hold her down, probably hurting her in the process

or ©tazer/pepper spray in order to disorientate her so that they can arrest her.

I'm not a fan of the police. But I'm always co-operative. Cos if you're not, shit happens.

She knows that now.

Guest MarkJDelaney

Rather that than a beating with a nightstick or the risk of a harmful bullet. Tazers are the way forward.

She disobeyed an officer's request, the officer had every right to use force after that I reckon. What else could he have done? It would have become a pantomime - "Get out!" "No" "Get out!" "No"...