aberdeen-music

What the shit?

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

Perhaps a certain Space Kitchens manager may get inspiration from the following?

A man who tried to conduct a job interview naked has been sentenced to three years probation and placed on the sex offenders' register.

Glasgow Sheriff Court was told that Saeed Akbar, a manager at an interpreting and translation company, "had wanted a bit of excitement".

Sheriff Brian Lockhart described the behaviour as "wholly unacceptable".

He heard that Akbar, 35, left the interview room and came back in naked clutching a clipboard.

When the job candidate refused to strip as well, he put his clothes on and attempted to continue the interview as normal, the court was told.

Akbar, from Fife, said: "I wanted a bit of excitement that afternoon, that's purely all it was."

Passing sentence, Sheriff Lockhart said Akbar's partner had now left him, he had lost his job and his friends refused to associate with him.

Referring to the 25-year-old victim, he added: "I can really understand how the police report describes her as extremely distressed, intimidated and fearful for her personal safety.

"I understand that you now accept that she would not know your thoughts and appreciate that she did in fact, fear being harmed by you in a sexual manner.

"On the one hand, I have to take into account the distress which you caused your victim.

"On the other hand, I have to take into account the catastrophic effect this incident has had on your life. You have suffered severely as a result of your actions."

The father-of-one, from Dunfermline had pleaded guilty to committing a breach of the peace.

He worked at Alpha Translating and Interpreting Services in Glasgow, which advertised for a translator.

The woman answered the advert and was invited to attend an interview at the firm's Glasgow office the following day.

When she arrived, Akbar - who was held in "high esteem" by his company - asked if she would mind if they took their clothes off.

The 25,000 per-year executive tried to restart the interview after putting his clothes back on, but his victim fled and reported the matter to police.

He initially told police his strip was a consensual "role play" as part of his "tough interviewing technique".

Aamer Anwar, defending, said: "He totally accepts his guilt. It was a serious abuse of his position as he foolishly believed the complainer was interested in him."

Guest tv tanned
If you are referring to who I think you're referring to... I believe he was sacked... and is married now.

Tragic and excellent.

You can decide in which order.

wonder if shes (his wife) aware he hit on 15 year old employees and then when said employees left (thank you mel :D) he said we could just come in and stand around....creep

Emma was one of them.

Thats how they met. She had a boyfriend as she was working as a confirmer, but was sleeping with Alex. They finally got together when he created a new position in the company, "recruitment manager", and gave it to Emma.