aberdeen-music

I'm a big fan as well, this weeks episode was great. I'm really looking forward to the last 3 episodes. Overall this series hasn't been my favourite, it took too long to really get down to what they were trying to stop. It has still been great though.

Series 3 was my favourite then 1 and then 2. I wont compare 4 yet as it's not finished. Although i think hte first 4 hours or so of series 1 is the best they've doen, some of the best tv of recent years. The fact that it was all new then helps aswell.

One of the best moments has to be Jack killing Schappel in series 3.

Holy Shit. James, can you edit what you said about the blah blah blah because I know people are gonna read it who haven't seen all of this series yet!

I think 24 is awesome, however, I'm only gonna get to see next weeks episode and then the lsat ones will remain a mystery to me until I return from my summer in London. I am furious!

For anyone who's not yet a fan, BBC1 are showing series 1 on Friday nights.

Holy Shit. James' date=' can you edit what you said about the terrorist attack because I know people are gonna read it who haven't seen all of this series yet!

I think 24 is awesome, however, I'm only gonna get to see next weeks episode and then the lsat ones will remain a mystery to me until I return from my summer in London. I am furious!

For anyone who's not yet a fan, BBC1 are showing series 1 on Friday nights.[/quote']

done :up:

when series 2 was first on, i saw all the first 22 episodes, but i was out the last two sundays and forgot to set the vcr for both so i had to wait for the dvd's.

I actually stopped watching series 3 after 5 or 6 episodes as i missed a couple, so i decided just to wait for the dvd's. I love watching loads of episodes in a row.

I honestly believe that the final four episodes of series one are some of the best programmes to have ever been broadcasted on television. The whole thing with the Balkans... it's an extremely interesting subplot, but the action was just all out incredible as well.

There are very few episodes of it that I find un-enjoyable. I think it's just fucking brilliant.

Shame Elisha Cuthbert isn't in this series though... :)

When Tony came back, it was the best...

Why did someone have to mention Palmer and Nina.... WTF?!?!? www.spoil-it-some-more-please.com (note: it's not an actual link, and don't post any more spoilers)

I'm totally gutted that i missed 1 week and couldn't watch any more... Although i say we should all get together for a 24 day of seasn 3... Season 2 in a one-er was indeed the greatest day of my life. In short it's the best thing on telivision and the only thing i even switch on the telly for. Anyone that hates it shouldn't be allowed to talk to other humans incase they pass on any spazz features.

i always end forgetting ace bits that have happened in all the series. such as the time in series 2 where jack was away to sacrafice himself with a bomb that he had to fly to the desert but george mason jumped on the plain and sacraficed himself instead of jack. Keifer sutherland was always one of my favourite actors before 24 started its so ace how he made such a good comeback. I only got into it after the first series was finished and then it got repeated on bbc choice every night.

Guest Bob Double Jack

Awesome

It is one of the best series ever to hit TV. My favourites in order are series one, series 3 then series 2. This one has been ace - Jack is an invincible legend.

Also, I have the CTU ringtone on my phone - it is an mp3, so only plays on phones that can play mp3's (funnily enough). It is class - anyone wants it, pm me and I will email you the file.

Cheers

Guest *alex*

I watched every episode of seasons one and two, but missed season three..i've been glued to the tv all this season..

I think it's the best show on tv...Jack is my hero.