aberdeen-music

You Bitches Enjoy Download Then?

Mouse

Kerrang Today:

What better way to kick off three days of rock music than a load of pub singing, mad jigging and accordians, fiddles and penny whistles? It's only 1pm, but Flogging Molly's (KKKKK) shit-kicking Irish folk punk sets the tone brilliantly for what's to follow. "There's nothing quite like a beer first thing in the morning!" grins frontman Dave King. He does not lie.

Tuesday 21st June ~ Over 14s ~ Doors 7.30pm ~ Curfew 11pm

www.moshulu.net for Ticket details.

Support from The Dead Pets

I cant believe no one remembered Megadeth playing IN MY DARKEST HOUR :rockon:

My first three bands on the friday were Flogging Molly' date=' Fozzy and Lordi :rockon: and i wouldn't miss any of them for Queen Adreena as there something about her that just grates with me.

Maybe seeing them i would enjoy them but it's building up the courage to go is the problem :O[/quote']

Lordi were awesome, but I didn't think Fozzy were that great to be honest, I just really don't like 'that kind of sound' in metal. They were good entertainers, but I didn't like their music all that much.

Bands I seen at Download:

Friday- Flogging Molly, Fzzy, LORDI, Underoath, APOCALYPTICA, MEGADETH, PARADISE LOST, Raging Speedhorn, NAPALM DEATH.

Saturday- Trivium, THE DWARVES, Mad Capsule Markets, ANTHRAX, Lamb of God, Velvet Revolver, BLACK SABBATH.

Sunday- DV8, Society 1, Mudvayne, AS I LAY DYING, Caliban, Helmet, SHADOWS FALL, SLAYER, Slipknot, Funeral For a Friend, MC5, MOTORHEAD, System of a Down.

Capitals denoting my favourites of the weekend.