aberdeen-music

ecw - one night stand

scotchief

Guest Logan

In the process of downloading it just now! From the pics I've seen, it looks brutal!

Especially what JBL actually did to the Blue Meanie. What a cunt! I hope they punish him for that.

Guest Logan

I've only watched the first 30 mins or or so of it, but fuck me it's good!

Jericho and Lance Storm was an awesome match! I haven't seen Lance that good in a LONG time! Jericho hit his marks with precision as usual! Nice Job too!

The international 3-way dance was NUTS!! Super Crazy does exactly what it says on his birth certificate! (well, not quite) but he was MENTAL tonight (I know, I could have said Crazy). That moonsault from the balcony had E C F'n W written all over it! From what we saw of Little Guido (Nunzio in WWE) it was the best I've seen of him! WWE doesn't use this guy at all! Why? Tajiri was awesome too, and that Green Mist spot was just ace! Kind of a poor end tho.....a moonsault? He just did one off a balcony on to the F.B.I.!

The segments shown were fucking cool too! Really liked the ECW Remembers. Lot of good wrestlers gone! Crash :(

Can't wait to download the rest of it. I have to see JBL lay into the Blue Meanie for real. Has anyone seen the pic of his face?? Fuck me....that's brutal!

holy shit did you see jericho's face after he got smacked in the face with cane he looked bad.....he fairly felt that one.....and awesomes jump out of the ring head first to nail tanaka when tanaka was lying on the smashed table ....how good - i must ecw one night stand was one of the ppv that i had been looking forward to - sooooooooo good!!!!!