aberdeen-music

**** Play Classic Albums in Full:

Ross

The shows will take place in various venues across London from August to October, and additional dates will be announced in the coming months.

The Lemonheads play Its A Shame About Ray at Shepherds Bush Empire on September 15. Tickets are available by clicking here.

The Stooges will play Fun House at the Hammersmith Apollo on August 30. Tickets are available by clicking here.

September 16 sees Mudhoney play Superfuzz Bigmuff plus a selection of early singles at Koko. Tickets are available by clicking here.

The following day, Mum/Cat Power play Finally We Are No-One and The Covers Album at The Barbican. Tickets are available by clicking here.

On September 21 at Koko, The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion play Orange. Tickets are available by clicking here.

Gang Of Four run through Entertainment at the Barbican on September 24. Tickets are available by clicking here.

September 25 sees Belle And Sebastian run through If Youre Feeling Sinister at the Barbican. This show has sold out.

And finally, Dirty Three and Sophia play Ocean Songs and The Infinite Circle at The Barbican on October 5. Tickets are available by clicking here.

And finally' date=' [b']Dirty Three and Sophia play Ocean Songs and The Infinite Circle at The Barbican on October 5. Tickets are available by clicking here.

What begins with 's', ends in 'paff' and is currently filling my pants?

- Any chance you could post the actual links for the tickets, Ross?

Gang Of Four run through Entertainment at the Barbican on September 24. Tickets are available by clicking here.

*jaw drops*

I think I love you, Ross.

WAIT.... THE CLICKY BITS DONT WORK!

• 2 months later...
Guest bluesxman
There's no way in the world that I could afford that' date=' but I'd kill to see that righteous shit.[/quote']

I probably can't either, I don't normally consider London gigs, but this is very tempting. Saw them at the Glasgow QMU a few years back, amazing! Only downside was that they segue loads of songs together, it's really well done but annoying when something like Sweat or Wail gets cut into something else halfway through!

Guest bluesxman
yeah' date=' I was there on the saturday (day after the maple LP launch)...

that was a good weekend![/quote']

That's the night I went. Do you like the support, Silver Ray? Made it a double whammy for me!

I was there that evening too' date=' and Silver Ray were very good. First I'd heard of them, though. Anyone buy their album(s) at the gig? Any cop?[/quote']

I thought silver ray were great too...david lynch meets sigur ros

we (Gabi and I) went to Melbourne to see a friend get married, and we were hoping they'd be playing some time when we were there...sadly no...

It's the sons and daughters supporting next thurs..

i wonder if nick cave thought he'd booked some old "afternoon drama" from back home ?...... nahhhh.

http://www.pharmacyrecords.com.au/silverray.html

Guest bluesxman
I was there that evening too' date=' and Silver Ray were very good. First I'd heard of them, though. Anyone buy their album(s) at the gig? Any cop?[/quote']

I bought 'Humans' there and it features the first song they performed, 'Winter Is Behind Us', which is probably my favourite piece by them. Their other album 'New Love' is also really good. I think they have another one which was an Aussie only release and seems pretty hard to get here.