aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Uni exam results

Steve Temple

I've got 2 out of 3 back - a 15 for my honours Family Law, which is enough; not amazing, but enough.

I got a 13 for my ordinary Private International Law - wanted more for that, but it's a pass so I don't really care.

I'm convinced I failed Revenue though and it's the only one I don't have back yet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckshitbollocksbrabumtitsarse

2 Achieved, 1 Not Achieved. Only 1 mark in it! Of course, as these marks are not only dependent on the exam, it's hard to say what might have changed: getting 20/20 for TAM by attending all the tutorials, or answering 1 more question in the exam rather than playing with my hair might have done it. Whatever. the month of August is ruined for me

Second, Only s'posed to be doing politics and IR but i did film as an extra for credits and because it rocked the boat in first year.

I did Politics and IR in 1st year. I don't remember you, but then I didn't stick it for very long

Did you European Cinema for Film Studies? I was thinking of doing it in 2nd year (I had to repeat 1st year)

I did Politics and IR in 1st year. I don't remember you' date=' but then I didn't stick it for very long

Did you European Cinema for Film Studies? I was thinking of doing it in 2nd year (I had to repeat 1st year)[/quote']

I did the European Cinema course (the only film studies one in 2nd year) and it was amazing. Some of the films were pretty hard going but it's amazing how many new, brilliant, ones you are introduced to. Even if you don't select it next year i'd still go to as many lectures / screenings as possible - assuming you're a film lover.

Politics and I.R. is a mixed bag, they seem to alternate in shitness; one being crap for a semester and then interesting the next one and vice versa.

Guest haigyman
HOW?!

psychology is a piece of piss' date=' at least..level 1 and 2 psychology is criminally easy :D at least through the open university, it is..[/quote']

it's not easy when the work you've done for it over the semester adds up to about 3 hours.

oh and *smack*, shut it baldy.

Just got my English ones back, and I got two 17s... I'm quite chuffed because one of those courses I had much worse marks from the coursework so I must have got a 19 in the exam (and I wrote about a poem I'd read for the first time the night before the exam). But I'd have liked an 18 for the other one, as I already had an 18 from the first half of the year so I'd have had a first overall if I'd only got one more mark. But still, an 18 and three 17s for the year, can't really complain :) Plus I have next year to try and get a first anyway.

F**king shit computing department.. *grumble grumble grumble*

3 Days till Results deadline and out of 4 exams i have 0 results, grrrowl...

and no one likes the fact that the year long Software Engineering coursework that was handed in about 9 weeks ago STILL hasnt been marked ( Department policy is that it be returned within 2 weeks of handing it in!... god damn it!!! grrowl!