aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Uni exam results

Steve Temple

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were to whom I was referring when I said I'd heard that some had all theirs back. I must have got the wrong info' date=' especially I was told you aced the 3[/quote']

hmm, rumours..I blame narc. I passed two history ones pretty well but they were first year ones i took to make up credits. I'm waiting on 2nd year sociology which ive been scraping by in this semester, i only need a 9 in it for honours though cos i did decent last semester.

hmm' date=' rumours..I blame narc. I passed two history ones pretty well but they were first year ones i took to make up credits. I'm waiting on 2nd year sociology which ive been scraping by in this semester, i only need a 9 in it for honours though cos i did decent last semester.[/quote']

Ah yes, I was in one of those history ones. A healthy 13. I'd take that in all of my 2nd semester ones

hmm' date=' rumours..I blame narc. I passed two history ones pretty well but they were first year ones i took to make up credits. I'm waiting on 2nd year sociology which ive been scraping by in this semester, i only need a 9 in it for honours though cos i did decent last semester.[/quote']

I've only got one, 17 for 2nd year 19th Century American History. Not bad at all, but as Jsmith pointed it out, it's only History... :D

How much does your heart fall to the bottom of your guts as soon as you click to log in to the portal? I've not even got any back but i'm not really too fussed when i get them because the three exams i did were pretty much piss, a combination of muchos studying and easy papers means the hopes are high for the first time.

paulscoconutass

I've only got one' date=' 17 for 2nd year 19th Century American History. Not bad at all, but as Jsmith pointed it out, it's only History... :D[/quote']

aye soory malc, no disrespect towards any fans of history intended at all. Infact i quite like history, its a crucialpart of sociology and the world would be a pretty pointless place if you didnt know where you fitted in within a historical context. I just meant that it wasnt as important for me to get top marks in history as sociology is the main subject for me.

go history! go sociology! go everything else!