aberdeen-music

Let's converse in French...

I had a similar experience. His opening line was "Do I like children?" to which I gave my stock reply "No' date=' they are expensive, they smell, they are disrespectful and when they finally leave home you have to fund them while they drink their way through university." Then he asked if I like guns. What kind of question is that! The conversation went down hill after that.

In the end I didn't have my bank details either so he made no money off me. I'd be happy to give money to worthy causes, but not through a "corporate beggar" (great phrase).

Pete[/quote']

Same guy as me! He ever tried to win me over by giving me some chewing gum. If you'd have let him ramble on you'd have discovered that millions of children, some as young as four, have guns.

Thom: Do you like kids Holly?

Holly: YES! I love kids, I can't wait to have a baby...well...you know....i'm only 19 so I probably won't have one yet....well actually i'm 20 next week...yes I love kids. Why?

Thom: Do you like guns Holly?

Holly: I like water pistols or those guns that pirates have.

Thom: Do you like kids with guns?

Holly: I like kids with water pistols, I think that water fights are an important part of growing up.

Then he asked for my money. Which I told him straight away he was having none of.

Le chien d'Alasdair n'est pas aussi de mignon que Alasdair. Moi' date=' je m'appelle Mel. J'habite a Aberdeen. J'aime bien les boites de fetiches et tous les chaussures. Je deteste quand mes amis font le sexe dans mon lit.[/quote']

Decided to run mels "essay" through the altavista translater to come out with this...

"The dog of Alasdair is not as of nice as Alasdair. Me, I am called Mel. I live has Aberdeen. I like limp them of fetiches and all the shoes. I deteste when my friends make the sex in my bed."

I HEART ALTAVISTA TRANSLATE! :D

Guest Bob Double Jack

tous les temps, j'aime donner une fesse a mon singe. en particulier, quand je regarde "rue de coronation" dans le tele. Blanche est ma favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

merde il pleut

Voulez vouz couche avec moi sesoir?

une beer sivouplait

that's all I have needed to get by in French - mind you they seem to prefer speaking English , they have got that, as they say in France , "I do not know what"

le hee hee heee