aberdeen-music

Zapatista Benefit Gig - Tunnels June 26th

5) the Videos are SEX personified (although the bass player's kilt wasn't to my personal tastes). I will now worship Lester Burnham from afar :love:

Well... you don't have to be too far away to feel the Burnham touch.... Ann Summer's make the most amazing 'Burnham approved' devices that can happily slide up a bum hole with a wee bit of vasaline.

Get one long enough and I can poke your bottom from my window.

It'll be like Romeo and Juliet... But with bums. :love:

neat gig, good fun for a tres noble cause that maybe more people should give a shit about/shout about, and something Im a lot more interested in/aware of than I was erm, before

muchos thanks to the lovely chaps what organised it and the nice cultured people what went to support it :gringo:

neat gig' date=' good fun for a tres noble cause that maybe more people should give a shit about/shout about, and something Im a lot more interested in/aware of than I was erm, before

muchos thanks to the lovely chaps what organised it and the nice cultured people what went to support it :gringo:[/quote']

fullZZZZZZTVWCL1222000809PIC.jpg

was a fairly good night. At the beginning of the night i flet i was getting raped of my senses with the video but i soon realised it was a very good cause and was very interesting. I admire the guy for being so passionate about it. Wish i had that drive.

Enjoyed being Dj crock and had a great night. And the Coffee is good :)

I thought it was the best Videos performance I have ever seen.

Thanks, Hoglet :)

I was suprised that people thought it was that good, we were in "need bed" mode due to it being so late. Maybe it was the wine ;) hehe.

Well, were do I begin about sunday? From the start I suppose...well I missed most of the film but from what I saw I was kind of glad. I do support the cause that it was for, I just feel they could have made the film more interesting. I love the Kitchen Cynics. How could anyone follow that? Sidca...well I'm not sure what went wrong there. Billy Ely and The Catnips were most enjoyable. Love their dress choice. Very Screeching Weasel-esque. And The Videos are always good though I was pretty tired by the end of the night.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Thanks' date=' Hoglet :)

I was suprised that people thought it was that good, we were in "need bed" mode due to it being so late. Maybe it was the wine ;) hehe.[/quote']

The band sounded very confident and assured, good playing by all.

Twas very good indeed!

:band::rockon:

Oops, I forgot. The evening raised roughly 180. This amount includes the sale of goods from the stall. Thanks to all those who contributed their time and effort. You folks are the greatest.

It was a great night to be a part of!!!!!!!

Well... you don't have to be too far away to feel the Burnham touch.... Ann Summer's make the most amazing 'Burnham approved' devices that can happily slide up a bum hole with a wee bit of vasaline.

Get one long enough and I can poke your bottom from my window.

It'll be like Romeo and Juliet... But with bums. :love:

God, but you're so romantic! You have sweet talked me into it....if you get the 'equipment' I'll start nicking grease from the back axles of lorries.

(Remember....'Grease is the word'!)