aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
fraze

guitarists and basists

are there guritareists and basists out there and need a drummer to join a band well i am your answer. i am 13 and have my own equipment. :band::rockon:

Don't listen to that lot. I did my first gig when I was 9 and I got a lotta stick cos I wasn't big enough to play a full size guitar. You don't get no respect till your at least 20 - no matter how good you can rock!! I'd be up for a bit of Jammin but as a sole bass player, me thinks we need some guitars.

Don't listen You don't get no respect till your at least 20 - no matter how good you can rock!!

I disagree, a number of aberdeen bands are under 20 and get the respect they deserve, take the X-certs for example, okay one of them is over 20 but 2 of them are around 18 and they have been one of aberdeens most respected bands for a few years now.

young bands that perform and sound good will only get better and i think people will have just as much respect to a young band that sounds good than an older band at the same level

anything realy

hmm' date='iv never aproached a 13 year old about drums but what kinda style are you into little guy? :gringo:[/quote']

anthing really but most of the time heavy metal :gringo:

cheers

I disagree' date=' a number of aberdeen bands are under 20 and get the respect they deserve, take the X-certs for example, okay one of them is over 20 but 2 of them are around 18 and they have been one of aberdeens most respected bands for a few years now.

young bands that perform and sound good will only get better and i think people will have just as much respect to a young band that sounds good than an older band at the same level[/quote']

cheers for the advice. how old are you :]

anthing really but most of the time heavy metal :gringo:

Cool,would you be up for jamming sometime then?im 17 and iv been playin guitar for 5 years now,im a really metal guitarist, and i know alot of songs we could jam to.if you are up for it ofcourse,later little dude :rockon:

Cool' date='would you be up for jamming sometime then?im 17 and iv been playin guitar for 5 years now,im a really metal guitarist, and i know alot of songs we could jam to.if you are up for it ofcourse,later little dude :rockon:[/quote']

yeah what is your phone number :rockon:

5 or 6 cb drums

fraze whats ur drumming setup?

how long have you been playing?

i am 13 i have been playing for 5 or 6 years ihave 5 piece set up of cb drums set of three roto toms 9 symbols it is mental i uasally practice for 2 hours. :D

btw ive heard this dude play a wee bit and hes pretty good for a 13 year old. but i dont know shit about drums.