aberdeen-music

Popworld and T4

kirkt

More importantly he rates Dick Whitely as a hero. Laugh at him all you wish' date=' but do not pretend to like the man. No one likes Whitely, not even Vorderman, she fucking hates him and his dirty smirk. She wants to tear off his penis and force it into his heart through his right nipple. The next time you laugh at one of the moron's anecdotes remember that you are laughing at the man and not with him, it all becomes clear when you just take a step back and say, "wow, what a fucking asshole"[/quote']

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I love Graham Norton - he should be on the good list.

You are clearly fools. I love how all the Popworld related threads are started by me. Well' date=' not anymore I guess.

My favourite Simon moment was when he interviewed Natalie Imbruglia and wore a bag over his head because he felt so inferior.[/quote']

one of my favourite amstell moments was when he interviewed tweet and made every question rhyme with the word 'tweet'.

i quite like simon on popworld but i hardly ever see it.

but i watched "the sunday morning show" or something shite like that, anyway he is on it and i want to rip his fucking head off then piss down his neck and beat all the other cunting presenters in that show as well cause its piss.

that's just my opinion though.

one of my favourite amstell moments was when he interviewed tweet and made every question rhyme with the word 'tweet'.

Simon: "Did you ever cheat Tweet?"

Tweet: "No Tweet never cheat....ed."

Haha. She was such a tit. "Have you ever been to Crete Tweet?"

The Si-Chyartrist was back this weekend! Glorious! He's gonna be at the Fringe this year, but Alas! I shall be in London. I wanted to make a Daniel Bedingfield Gold t-shirt.

Guest tv tanned
so's your face!

Actually' date=' my face is frequently called for.

Simon is smug to the nth degree, cancelling out all smugness.

You're weird, they should put you in a display case and let children prod you with feather dusters