aberdeen-music

Popworld and T4

kirkt

Am I the only one who can't stand that curly haired twat off Popworld? What a fuckin wanker. How on earth did he get a job? His interviews are shite and he's not funny. That woman who presents it just stands giggling all episode...shes nearly as bad as that June woman off T4 who i also can't stand. Someone should give em all a slap

I don't see Popworld very often because I'm eithe rat work or in bed, but I think Simon is funny. He takes the piss out of people that should have the piss taken from them (does that make any sense?).On Top of the Pops and other programmes they just lick ass of any shit rapper/r'n'b/girlband/u2/charlottewhatthefuckchurch. Reggie is a tosser. popworld has a sense of humor which is perfect for Sunday morning and I commend them for it. :]

I think im still drunk.

You are all WRONG!! Simon Amstell (for goodness sake guys' date=' he has a name) is a presenting HERO. And he's going to be my new workmate![/quote']

the following are presenting heros: Sir Terry Wogan, Dave Benson Phillips, Nick Hancock, Konnie Huq, Richard Whitely, Des o'Connor, Dennis the Pennis, Fred Dineage, Ant and Dec, Gary Lineker

the following are twats: June whatsshecalled, Simon Amstell, Richard and Judy, Phillip Schofield, Matt Baker, Julian Clary, Graham Norton (more to come when I think of some)

add julian clary to the list of twats please.

done. And I thought I'd add Graeme Norton too. I've nowt against camp people but he sucks up to everyone he speaks too.

Phillip Schofield was ok with Gordon but he got too big for his shoes insulting Carter USM. Good ol' Fruitbat showed him though.

More importantly he rates Dick Whitely as a hero. Laugh at him all you wish, but do not pretend to like the man. No one likes Whitely, not even Vorderman, she fucking hates him and his dirty smirk. She wants to tear off his penis and force it into his heart through his right nipple. The next time you laugh at one of the moron's anecdotes remember that you are laughing at the man and not with him, it all becomes clear when you just take a step back and say, "wow, what a fucking asshole"