aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rufus13th

Banned Paris Hilton Advert (for Burger King)

Aye that's the thing. There's an advert for Burger King which featured Paris Hilton but it got banned in the UK. I can understand if they don't show it before 9pm but maybe afterwards is OK. Anyways, the British public's favourite pastime is bitching about TV adverts so I'm not that surprised anyway - especially after the KFC fiasco (the one with the singing emergency helpline women singing whilst stuffing themselves with KFC food).

Banned Paris Hilton advert can be downloaded here:

Right click, save as

it's just pish. hugely unfunny. i'm not offended by it, i just think it's utter fucking garbge

its a crap advert

it does very little to advertise burger king at all

if i didn't know it was a burger king advert i would have thought it was a car advert

just utter shite

for a start that's an advert for carls jr, not burger king. secondly carls jr don't have any restaurants in the UK so they wouldn't show that advert here. lastly if they didn't show it it couldn't be banned.

I find Paris Hilton endlessly fascinating, in the same way I find *all* whores fascinating. I wouldn't want to sleep with one, but it's an interesting way of life. I also find Nazis fascinating in the same way...