aberdeen-music

Who is the cutest bar staff/ customer at Moshulu?

tcake

Guest BadgerFeatures

Am shocked and appauled that nobody has mentioned supersexy supervisor Sarah from Moshulu! She is the loveliest friendliest prettiest thing in that building!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that amy. i thought she'd left too which is why i didn't mention her before but i saw her on saturday night.

Amy's still there' date=' she was away the week Chris didn't see her since she was supposed to be at download, but got struck down by bird flu vomit. Or something along those lines. She was ill. I wasn't listening.[/color'] ;)

erm... I'm crap with names...

the guy from the bassment who I usually seem to see working during the day... shortish dark hair... tallish. Very pleasant.

And the little tanned girly from bassment who is ickle and you see climbing the shelves... she's hawt.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
why r u guys(mainly jake the ape) so botherd about t-cake saying that cat in mosh is hot?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, woman. What bothers me is that it doesn't bother you. If my missus was posting up stuff here about lusting after others, I would be fucking fizzing, joking or not. I reckon it's disrespectful, that's all. We never stop looking, right enough, but I wouldn't dream of posting up stuff about other women, what a fucking insult that is.

• 2 years later...

I got stuck to the stinky carpet again

I saw Stephen fae Little Kicks daeing a cover and couldnae prise my feet aff the flair, so had to listen to the first band for almost a hale song -I only popped in to say fit like to The Law tae, onyway, I phoned the pest control team and they fumigated a path to the door and was dared in The Bassment -ooh luxuty -nae carpet -by the band to try their chicken -they were sweating like illegitimate people a ower the shop so I gae the spicy stuff a miss and went to Tunnels.

I wish I had a gun at the accoustic nights, yeah I might die or shoot someone but it would beat listening to depressing dirge... BUT...THANK goodness, Colin Clyne turned oot a decent set at the end so it turned oot a richt, nae a drop of blood was spilt and I got to hit things tae.