aberdeen-music

Who is the cutest bar staff/ customer at Moshulu?

tcake

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lass who works in the bassment' date=' pretty but jesus she is sour. If she cheered up it would make a difference.[/quote']

Is that the girl who always seems to be collecting glasses? Someone said her name was Sandy but I've not got clue. I've lost track of all the staff, I miss the days when I knew them all and they'd say hi to me in the street.

On reflection that's probably a sign that I went there too often :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Customer - My girly' date=' coz she would beat me if i didnt! (oh yeah, coz she is hot too, lol)

Staff - CAT. Grrrowrr yeah, hahaha.

Ace...... :band:[/quote']

Going by the stuff you post on here, if I was your missus I'd bin you on principle.

Going by the stuff you post on here' date=' if I was your missus I'd bin you on principle.[/quote']

HAHAHAHA! ...NO....

Im just a cheeky chap with a filthy sense of humour, which she loves, but i dont have to explain nowt to anyone hahahahahahah. Cool...... :rockon:

EMO boys need to be hung

Guest Jake Wifebeater
HAHAHAHA! ...NO....

Im just a cheeky chap with a filthy sense of humour' date=' which she loves, but i dont have to explain nowt to anyone hahahahahahah. Cool...... :rockon:

EMO boys need to be hung[/quote']

I still reckon that acting like a drooling, slavering, snorting, knuckle-dragging neanderthal lusting after anything that moves like a bull in a pussy shop is a strange way for an attached chap to behave, but as long as she doesn't mind, then your testicles should stay intact.

And the less said about e** the better.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
p.s - she just seen this post and leaned over and said "you're so cute" kissed my head and went off again.....ace

Ah, but went off where? If you're looking at the female talent then it's fine for her to lust after other guys, isn't it? Goose and the gander and all that.

She is lovely' date=' lovely lovely...

:love: :love: :love:

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Yes she is. Just needs to cheer up. When I asked for a pint (not sex hehe) it was like telling her that her whole family have been wiped out! Mmm, maybe its just the Hog effect

Guest *alex*
Yes she is. Just needs to cheer up. When I asked for a pint (not sex hehe) it was like telling her that her whole family have been wiped out! Mmm' date=' maybe its just the Hog effect[/quote']

Maybe, she was expecting you to be trying to get laid, because you're hog and everyone knows that's ALL you do with your time :nono: so she was pretending to be miserable so you wouldn't come onto her?eh? reckon i'm right mr? :)

Or maybe i completely missed the mark, and she was miserable because she knows you're hog and you're always trying to get laid, but you weren't so you make her think there was something wrong with her because you weren't trying to sex her?

I'm sure one of them is correct.. :help: