aberdeen-music

Who is the cutest bar staff/ customer at Moshulu?

tcake

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe' date=' she was expecting you to be trying to get laid, because you're hog and everyone knows that's ALL you do with your time :nono: so she was pretending to be miserable so you wouldn't come onto her?eh? reckon i'm right mr? :)

Or maybe i completely missed the mark, and she was miserable because she knows you're hog and you're always trying to get laid, but you weren't so you make her think there was something wrong with her because you weren't trying to sex her?

I'm sure one of them is correct.. :help:[/quote']

No, she was just miserable. Actually, Jester was with me and he remarked that she seemed miserable too!

Guest *alex*
Well keep an eye out next time - short' date=' very attractive chap who is often seen wearing a hat.

Lovely skin.[/quote']

Hah, that is a very valid point, i'd say mark is hottie numero 2..paddy is still my number 1 :love:

Guest *alex*
Ha.

Yes' date=' I would have to agree. Paddy IS No.1. But then I HAVE to say that. Hmm?[/quote']

Hah. No harm in admiring bar staff.

I have to say though, i don't think there's anyone who isn't good looking who works in bassment. I reckon it's a job requirement...maybe. I don't recall ever seeing anyone who isn't good looking working in moshulu either.

Exodus also are good at having good looking bar staff.

Town is good.

why r u guys(mainly jake the ape) so botherd about t-cake saying that cat in mosh is hot? im not! if u look back u will c that i said her as well! he jokes about that kinda thing but thats tom! hes not going to cheat on me, lie to me cuz he is unlike most other guys (and he hate cheating)! just relise he is having a laugh! soz for the wee rant! m x

Guest *alex*
Rennie' date=' and Rass and the guy with longish black hair (don't know his name) from the bassment[/quote']

Do you mean AJ? with a little beardie thingy?

why r u guys(mainly jake the ape) so botherd about t-cake saying that cat in mosh is hot? im not! if u look back u will c that i said her as well! he jokes about that kinda thing but thats tom! hes not going to cheat on me' date=' lie to me cuz he is unlike most other guys (and he hate cheating)! just relise he is having a laugh! soz for the wee rant! m x[/quote']

EnglishMotherfucker.jpg