aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
tcake

Who is the cutest bar staff/ customer at Moshulu?

Just wanted to know who you guys think are the hottest staff or regulars that go to moshulu? All girls and boys welcome to vote - And dont hold back! xx

*groan* how..lame

Yeah well im happily taken, but its fun to get others opinions of others lol. so dont diss!

:D

Em I dunno any names as I've only been 2 or 3 times, but I remember a couple of the barmaids were cute. As for cutest customer...... hmm tough one! But I'll have to go with me! :D

Well if you're including the Bassment, thats easy it has to be Sandy, the lovely Norwegian who I have unsubtely harboured a crush on for ages ;)

Cheers

Stuart

I tried to give this guy a negative but I clicked the wrong button...for fuck sake!

Yeah it's annoying when that happens.

:swearing::D

Harriet by a mile! Julia my favourite Canadian too, but she no longer works there.

The guy who was on the door last night, he's probably the most handsome.

cat.......

and in bassment, the girl with dark hair, darkish skin etc. looks kinda spanish or sumthin but is scottish sand the hottest thing ever

and in bassment' date=' the girl with dark hair, darkish skin etc. looks kinda spanish or sumthin but is scottish sand the hottest thing ever[/quote']

if you'd been to flying circus on wednesday, you'd have seen her doing the pole dancing competition. if you weren't there, i can't recommend this night of cheese highly enough...

Cutest customer would have to be the girl who's always great on the poles. You know who I mean.

if you'd been to flying circus on wednesday' date=' you'd have seen her doing the pole dancing competition. if you weren't there, i can't recommend this night of cheese highly enough...[/quote']

Don't. He'll only come on and complain because there wasn't enough hardcore played if he goes :down:

if you'd been to flying circus on wednesday, you'd have seen her doing the pole dancing competition. if you weren't there, i can't recommend this night of cheese highly enough...

ace that would have been awesome.

Don't. He'll only come on and complain because there wasn't enough hardcore played if he goes

fuck off. or the real cloud will slice you with his buster sword

cutest customer (hmmm thats a hard one) T-cake!

cutest bar staff: i dont really find any of the boys cute so it would have to be Cat!

and in bassment' date=' the girl with dark hair, darkish skin etc. looks kinda spanish or sumthin but is scottish sand the hottest thing ever[/quote']

Debs scared my flatmates back to Luxemburg... and I love her for it.