aberdeen-music

Long Hair vs Short Hair, Ladies?

Mick Maverik

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh' date=' and the only really REALLY bad hairdos are those Emo ones with bits here and there at the back spiked and the front pushed down and stuff[/quote']

Agreed, hair with bits sticking up should never be over-done. My hair sticks up but I just put my head down and blow dry it, the problem with "Emo" hair is the horrible over use of bad styling products.

I just realise I now sound like Nicky Clarke and I await my negative scene points with baited breath.

Guest bluesxman

I've been doing the shaved head thing permanently since my receding at the sides hairline was accompanied by the v bit in the middle starting to get patchy.

Growing it any longer than a number 2 starts to run the risk of looking like that guy in the Flash adverts or Phil Collins.

I used to go out with a guy who had GORGEOUS hair then he shaved it all off and looked like Dermot O'Leary and went around saying "Hi I'm Dermot' date=' welcome to T4!" all the time. It was sooo annoying.

I like guys with really short hair when it's soft and downy but not spikey and sharp to touch. But then I quite like down to the ears ish length on guys, something that it's nice to run your fingers through. Provided they've washed it, which not nearly enough guys do.[/quote']

Oh, I know... see... I used to go out with a guy with a slightly beaky nose...now when his hair had some length... it was fine... then when he shaved it all off (to like 5mm long.. eeek!) he ended up looking like a rat... all I could think when I looked at him was "RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT!!!"

Not ideal.

My boyfriend keep saying he might get his hair cropped off... I live in fear of that day... he has such lovely locks as it is.

Conclusion: v.short hair = bad.

But I agree with Swingin' Ryan... the perfectly sculpted few can get away with it (same goes for long hair).

Agreed' date=' hair with bits sticking up should never be over-done. My hair sticks up but I just put my head down and blow dry it, the problem with "Emo" hair is the horrible over use of bad styling products.

I just realise I now sound like Nicky Clarke and I await my negative scene points with baited breath.[/quote']

Makes a change from Nicky Wire.

Guest bluesxman
Long hair is way better than short. if you dont hav a choice and you are bald' date=' i would suggest tattoos on your head of somethin, or a wig.

and hog you should def get a haircut like devin.[/quote']

Hmmm yes, tattoos on your head and wigs both look so much better than shaving your head...... :moody::rolleyes:

this thread is about GUYS with long hair. So any guy with longer than me is admitadely superior...but i'm acer than say.... calum.

but you just said hair, you werent specific, I am therefore acer than you calum and ross and perhaps most of the males on these boards... except Hog of course :p