aberdeen-music

Long Hair vs Short Hair, Ladies?

Mick Maverik

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have like a waiting list of a year though' date=' plus I never ever want to hear the words "salon boy" applied to me either. I hate short hair on males though, obviously I and every other guy has had it at some stage in their lives but it makes me vomit when I see stylishly quiffed hair.

So take that Public Pervert![/quote']

I'll cut your hair for free if you like. I'm not a hairdresser, I just like cutting peoples hair and I'm quite good at it.

I used to have hair down to my shoulders. it was a total fucking pain in the arse. takes far too long to wash in the morning, just falls flat in front of my face (I have completely straight hair that just wants to cover my face) and go caught in car doors if I closed them too quickly. Don't miss it at all.

I used to have hair down to my shoulders. it was a total fucking pain in the arse. takes far too long to wash in the morning' date=' just falls flat in front of my face (I have completely straight hair that just wants to cover my face) and go caught in car doors if I closed them too quickly. Don't miss it at all.[/quote']

Aye, same here, fine hair, dead straight, hung like rat's tails when wet, hung over my face when dry. Problem solved when it started to fall out 25 years ago. Mind you, that Skullet looks pretty damn hip to me - 'Hey Baby, funcya dunce?" (tosses head, buffs scalp with chamois leather....)

I had hair once. And looked like my avatar.

but then it fell out.

so I shaved my head down to a number zero.

but I still like proper music, made with guitars, (none of pop chart nonsense) and I like drinking beer. And having no hair don't make no difference.

so I say, if you've got it flaunt it, if you ain't shave it. Just make sure you keep listening to good music and drinking good alcohol.

Pete

I can't grow my hair long cos of frickin curls, that's not to say i'd want to anyway tho. I don't suit really short hair, i need it a wee bitty longer so as to help dwarf my Greek god-like jawline. I say i'm somewhere between short and middle length. I'll just keep attempting a Cohen-esque jew fro for now, but even then it ain't thick enough and has got curls in all the wrong places.

Guest *alex*

Personally i don't like short hair, or long hair..i like hair that's just long enough to be around the face and ears, a little scruffy...hair that's longer than the length of your face, on a guy, doesn't appeal to me, but then again that's just my opinion and i usually have poor taste..so, umm. yeh. medium lengthish?

On guys:

Properly long hair- NOOOOO!!! My hair is only shoulder length so erm...

Skinheads - The height of being lazy... makes people look like monkeys in my opinion. V.Unattractive... I actually went out with a guy who got a skinhead and I couldn't stand the look of him for about a month. My opinion remains the same for shortly cropped hair... yuk!

Best lengh (imo): About and inch and a half long to a few inches (style dependant) cause is fun to play with and is the sex. Sex! :love:

I think guys with proper long hair are a bit much unless it's very well looked after.

I've never had my head shaved all over but I think it can look passable on the right person. My hair is just above chin length on one side and about 2 inches on the other (which is deliberate and not the result of a botched haircut), and I prefer the longer side.

So to summarise, unless you have the chiselled jawline of a Hollywood actor, long hair and skinheads should be avoided in my opinion.

I can't grow my hair long cos of frickin curls' date=' that's not to say i'd want to anyway tho. I don't suit really short hair, i need it a wee bitty longer so as to help dwarf my Greek god-like jawline. I say i'm somewhere between short and middle length. I'll just keep attempting a Cohen-esque jew fro for now, but even then it ain't thick enough and has got curls in all the wrong places.[/quote']

I have curls and I LOVE my hair long (long being - fringe down to my mouth when straight, sides down to my shoulders when straight and back down a bit further than my shoulders) and the ladies love it ;) even though I only need the one lady in my life to love it :)

On guys:

I actually went out with a guy who got a skinhead and I couldn't stand the look of him for about a month.

I used to go out with a guy who had GORGEOUS hair then he shaved it all off and looked like Dermot O'Leary and went around saying "Hi I'm Dermot, welcome to T4!" all the time. It was sooo annoying.

I like guys with really short hair when it's soft and downy but not spikey and sharp to touch. But then I quite like down to the ears ish length on guys, something that it's nice to run your fingers through. Provided they've washed it, which not nearly enough guys do.

Actually' date=' you do lood like Devin Townsend but man, you suit you're hair the way it is. I say keep it :cheers:[/quote']

Thanks. I do kinda worry about it because it's a real bugger that it's falling out so bad when I'm only 23 and I'm not sure what I'd do on stage without long hair... I'm going to keep it for now anyway. But if it gets much worse then a haircut will be the only acceptable option :(

Hmm - my hair is bout 1.5" long

A wee bit spiky but i dont put too much effort into it, although i do take care of it.

Long hair is wrong unless you are an old warrior with a sword, then its ace!

Oh, and the only really REALLY bad hairdos are those Emo ones with bits here and there at the back spiked and the front pushed down and stuff... im rambling now bout Emo hair.... god save me....