aberdeen-music

Long Hair vs Short Hair, Ladies?

Mick Maverik

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it every year, get my hair cut in bout april then just b4 i go on holiday, usually july then grow it again til next april, give or take a few litlle trims. I hate the middle stage where its too long to style but not long enough to keep it down. Although i do notice that i pull alot more with short hair.

Check us having conversations about hair

See I like guys with long hair' date=' but that's just my personal taste, it's your hair, there's nothing wrong with having long hair in the summer, yes it can be a pain but you can always just tie it back to stop you getting too hot :)[/color']

see the problem with tying it back is it's got to be long enough, at the moment my hair is in the middle stage of being long but not long enough to tie back :swearing: but hey i've decided to continue to grow it until at least christmas.

I definatly prefer long hair but the other half had his cut short a few months ago, and has now cut it EVEN SHORTER than before! He's growing it after he gets back from holiday because he would be far too warm skating all day in Barcelona with thick hair. ;( I'm sure he's just doing it to annoy me :p

I just get my hair cut about every two months, only about an inch off at most, but before summer i might get a bit more cut off. My hair is always around eyebrow-length, which is fine for me, actually im getting my hair cut today.

In the end, if youre happy with your hairstyle then dont bother about what everyone else thinks, unless you happen to have a very persuasive girlfriend.. :cheers:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It's bloody silly to grow hair long, only to tie it back.

For what it's worth, I had long hair till about 11-12 years ago. My luck with the ladies was so dire, I couldn't even catch a fucking cold from one. Since keeping my head shaved, I've had a ridiculous amount of joy that would have crippled Casanova.

Your choice!

It's bloody silly to grow hair long' date=' only to tie it back.

For what it's worth, I had long hair till about 11-12 years ago. My luck with the ladies was so dire, I couldn't even catch a fucking cold from one. Since keeping my head shaved, I've had a ridiculous amount of joy that would have crippled Casanova.

Your choice![/quote']

Rather than hair length, could this not have been due to the fact that your first skinhead coincided with your baws dropping??

I know how you mean Youth Gone Wild. I am at that terrible stage now - haircuts for me are always a disappointment. My problem is probably because I go to a more "traditional" barber style hairdresser, where "just a wee bit off" tends to mean a skinhead. I think I'll take the plunge on Tuesday and let it grow for a week or two to get optimum length. Then to unleash on general public!

I know how you mean Youth Gone Wild. I am at that terrible stage now - haircuts for me are always a disappointment. My problem is probably because I go to a more "traditional" barber style hairdresser' date=' where "just a wee bit off" tends to mean a skinhead. I think I'll take the plunge on Tuesday and let it grow for a week or two to get optimum length. Then to unleash on general public![/quote']

go to tony and guy...they have really good stylists.

Aye it's next door to where I work too - but I don't really want it styled! All natural is what I go for. Plus' date=' 5.95 or 595 for a haircut? You decide...[/quote']

Settle!

Its not all about styling --its about cutting your hair according to its texture etc in a way which suits you and brings out the best in your face as well as highlighting individuality. and its about 40 quid tho.

Now put that in ur Narc-pipe and smoke it Antics boy!

They have like a waiting list of a year though, plus I never ever want to hear the words "salon boy" applied to me either. I hate short hair on males though, obviously I and every other guy has had it at some stage in their lives but it makes me vomit when I see stylishly quiffed hair.

So take that Public Pervert!