aberdeen-music

A Discussion On Lava

lava p.

Right well i don't know what lava was like...becuase i never went there. I really like kef, but whats annoying is the cramped-ness of trying to get downstairs. The booths are annoying becuase when you go to sit in them the barman tells you to get out...I never understood that. Maybe ake away the metal drink stand thingies that are downstairs?? - it really hurts getting mauled into those.

Oh, and don't change the name back to lava. By all means change the insides back to lava - but the music industry is only just workig out that kef is called kef...and they'd just get confused again!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with the general consencus, I'd get rid of most or all of the booths upstairs.As Jimsin said, if you got a booth you defended it like an animal would defend it's territory as not to loose it. You need seating of some sorts but definately not the booths.

Downstairs is good as it is maybe apart from the metal shelves up on the walls as getting your head bashed on these is quite sore.

I would bring back a balcony of some sort because although I wasn't the biggest fan of this before, nowadays, unless you know the running order of whose on when, it's hard to tell which band is on and whether you want to make the trek downstairs to watch them.Making a balcony would relieve this problem by letting you see and hear who is on stage and help people decide if they want to go down and watch the band or stay upstairs and listen to them.

• 2 months later...