aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had Sludge shouting "Rach?" and then when he realised i was who he thought i was he carried out a conversation and i was like "erm, no offense but who are you?" hehe It's all good

And when i first met Paulcoconutass i was getting out of a car outside Drakes and he starts screaming "RACH69! RACH69! OH MY GOD I TALK TO YOU! YOU'RE RACH69!" and running towards me.

I have never been so scared in my life!

Dammit' date=' I thought about going to that, but I needed a quiet night in. It would have been interesting meeting you. :cheers:[/quote']

Yep...reckon we'd have a lot in common, musically! :band:

Farmer Joline....You're quite correct not to give 'hamster backside's......it's a deviant act, and one to which I would never stoop!

Plus the hairs get stuck between your teeth :down:

allegedly! :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Meeting people is one of life's more harrowing ordeals, so I guess I'll pass on this one. That's what I like about lurking behind a computer, keeps you buggers at a safe distance.

That said, Swingin' Ryan would be good company while scoffing a pint or five, so I guess he's passed the test here. Otherwise, I don't really want to be disturbed, thank you.

Dammit' date=' I thought about going to that, but I needed a quiet night in. It would have been interesting meeting you. :cheers:[/quote']

You should have gone Dave - though it was 5 for like 45 minutes. But well worth it, and Sons and Daughters even appeared towards the end of the night....

ive met a couple of people... but the internet is seems to show a different version of people' date=' only person i would still like to meet is princess holly for the banter. gees im not sure if ive missed these forums...[/quote']

Cute! I was wondering where you'd got to. Are you in Aberdeen this weekend? I'm going out lots but not for long because I'm moving soon.

dunno just remember he was really sweet...think he mut have gone to gorsons cuz he knew people like chaz (lives in westhill)' date=' another ewan and the "twins" dunno who they were and they went to gordons[/quote']

ha! chaz is one of my bandmates and is in a few of my classes at uni - sound bloke!

I dunno who I'd like to meet off of here - I have met a lot of you already...

ha! chaz is one of my bandmates and is in a few of my classes at uni - sound bloke!

I dunno who I'd like to meet off of here - I have met a lot of you already...

like me, at Jarvis's, quite drunk. Oh that was an evening indeed, with Rhino and Linzi breaking up and me tripping over back garden steps, it's terrible! :p

like me' date=' at Jarvis's, quite drunk. Oh that was an evening indeed, with Rhino and Linzi breaking up and me tripping over back garden steps, it's terrible! :p[/quote']

hehe - that was a fair evening for sure! :)

I do wonder how many people I've met under my various names and guises on here...

(N.B: never been banned, just used to change my name about a lot...)