aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre a sick cunt...i take back my apologies for saying everyone wants to fuck u...i feel this thread has proved my point.... :D

But yes..i dont think he wants to meet me..it always in a street walkin past i see him...

But once i turned to the wife in town and said 'wonder if i'll see that guy today' and i shit you not he opened the doors to the bon accord centre to exit as were walking in...

oooooh spooky!!!

u live in stonehaven, im quick, i used to live in the house on evan street, the white one up on the hill behind the tall fuck-off wall.. those bastards built a house in my old back garden, on the dead body of my beloved rabbit. fuckers.

as you're walkin up the hill, its on the right.. just past the funeral directors on the corner, its a long bungalow painted white, so pretty, avec ugly new house next to it. grrrrr.

nah, i went to 5-alive playgroup down by the beach, but that was the only education i got in stonehaven, apart from learning not to swim in the open-air pool if u have an ear infection hehe. i went to yukky gordons. i was meant to turn out as a snob, ha, what a laugh.

an old friend of minewent to gordons i think

ewan matheison?

he would be about 23/24 now if he went to gordons, if im thinkin of the same one.. had 2 younger brothers, one called andrew?

otherwise it could be euan who went to grammar, would be about 20 now, his family moved to new zealand, and he's now livin in paisley or ayr doin a music course?

he would be about 23/24 now if he went to gordons' date=' if im thinkin of the same one.. had 2 younger brothers, one called andrew?

otherwise it could be euan who went to grammar, would be about 20 now, his family moved to new zealand, and he's now livin in paisley or ayr doin a music course?[/quote']

dunno just remember he was really sweet...think he mut have gone to gorsons cuz he knew people like chaz (lives in westhill), another ewan and the "twins" dunno who they were and they went to gordons

dunno just remember he was really sweet...think he mut have gone to gorsons cuz he knew people like chaz (lives in westhill)' date=' another ewan and the "twins" dunno who they were and they went to gordons[/quote']

yeh, he went to grammar.. he's one of my 'ex's' from years back

Guest Logan

How did this thread manage to get about 100 posts in about 3 hours! That's crazy!

Anyways, I've met most of you, and the rest I don't want to (save a few).

Guest Logan

oh right yeah, so it is.

Well, last time this thread was done (about 3 years ago) I made a list of people and managed to meet them all! One of them I'm still dating!

Um, I'm not actually very good at meeting new people. I usually have nothing to say, so just keep quiet. Haigyman and Demon of the Fall probably found that out. Shame, cuz I really wanted to meet them, seem like my kind of people.

as for the other people, well, I don't want to embarrass them! :D