aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like me' date=' at Jarvis's, quite drunk. Oh that was an evening indeed, with Rhino and Linzi breaking up and me tripping over back garden steps, it's terrible! :p[/quote']

oooh dear- that party! aye i was indeed plying you with drink missy ;)

as for me n rhino, we broke up before then but that party was naaay cool!

i think that was the first time i met markles too actually?

:kiss:

oooh dear- that party! aye i was indeed plying you with drink missy ;)

as for me n rhino' date=' we broke up before then but that party was naaay cool!

i think that was the first time i met markles too actually?

:kiss:[/quote']

it certainly was - we need to get something like that organised again methinks! was much fun last time. I was rather drunk wasn't I? :cheers:

Yeah, I always wanted to meet that guy, New F... New Found.. something? Nah, sorry, must be someone off some other forum. I was getting confused.

Although I looked at your profile to try to figure out whether to say guy or girl, and your birthday is on the same day as mine. :gringo: That is all.

Well i obviously don't know who they are then! You were getting frisky with someone anyway.

I spied that too. It was steamy.

an old friend of mine went to gordons i think

ewan matheison?

I know of him' date=' didn't he move to Australia? He had the hots for my friend for a bit.

Jenni (whent to my school but cant remember her)

you went to Albyn?

I don't want to meet any of you, I'm content as a stalker.

Cute! I was wondering where you'd got to. Are you in Aberdeen this weekend? I'm going out lots but not for long because I'm moving soon.

ah well see ive got a friends 19th on wednesday so i'll be in tripe kirks then.. we'll rpobably head up stairs etc.. but i see most people have jobs and so a weeknight is rubbish. i dont have one, but thats because im amazing

omg that would be insane. you never know i might know some people you know, i went to an aberdeen party a while ago with Jon Adam where i saw of the most people that i have ever met from these boards it was weird... i kinda didnt know anyone. but many 'i dont know anyone' parties i have been to. oh i dont know i'll see what my friends think... dont have many left here. in this old ragged town, maybe jon's around.