aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

Guest Logan
Im sure I spotted you at Ferryhill around 2 weeks ago?

Yup, that would have been me. Still, I met you 2 years ago or something, so you're already off the list! :p

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you youngsters have been kind enough to assist me in crossing the road, etc, and you've all been very nice....haven't yet met any dickheads!!!!! Most recent meetings were with Balvack, who kindly loaned me a DAT machine, and with Timson, on the Spital, as we were both on our way to watch the Scotland game on TV. I almost met Rainbow Princess recently, whilst I was chatting to Lester Burnham in Kilau.

Neil - Our all seeing all knowing webmaster. It'd be like looking into the face of God :p

from someone who sees him every working day, I can tell you you'll be disappointed...

unless you think of god as a rather short individual with an inability to grow facial hair.

Psydoll

Robyn

Penny

LynDsey

Logan because i've never actually met him, just walked past him a few times

I would say Birdman but i met him last week.. so (Not Birdman)

Rainbow princess.... she's so ace i want to meet her again! (not like she's sick of me already :p )

Paulcoconutass stalks me ;(

I could never get sick of you darling, you're far too sexy :)

I almost met Rainbow Princess recently' date=' whilst I was chatting to Lester Burnham in Kilau.[/quote']

Ooo that was you? I knew not, I prolly couldn't have pointed you out again. Was busy attempting last minute revision for an exam that afternoon!

Psydoll

Robyn

Penny

LynDsey

Logan because i've never actually met him' date=' just walked past him a few times

I would say Birdman but i met him last week.. so (Not Birdman)

Rainbow princess.... she's so ace i want to meet her again! (not like she's sick of me already :p )

Paulcoconutass stalks me ;([/quote']

Another Psydoll groupie joins the queue!

Another Psydoll groupie joins the queue!

It's because he has been to so many of the same gigs as me but i have never seen him! Also he bullied me about the Haigyman thing, so i need to kick his ass! (oh wait, the kick in the ass needs to wait til his birthday, 13th August i think?)

It's because he has been to so many of the same gigs as me but i have never seen him! Also he bullied me about the Haigyman thing' date=' so i need to kick his ass! (oh wait, the kick in the ass needs to wait til his birthday, 13th August i think?)[/quote']

You should just go up and start throwing yourself at him during gigs. He is getting a lot of that these days. Cough *Barrowlands* Cough.

I would like to meet anyone from here.

I've probably spoken to a few of you at either of the places I work or in exodus or at gigs' date=' but not known you post on here. :(

:ding: It would be handy if everyone who posts wore an ab-music.com badge all the time, but that would just be silly.[/quote']

haha that thought has been brought up in the past believe it or not! haha would be hilarious and really sad :p

Penny seems to have an awesome sense of humour, so i would like to meet her, also Robyn

Jenni (whent to my school but cant remember her)

Girls not grey, (and some of her friends too!)

Also Logan appears to be a sound guy, amusing batman cartoons now in the gallery

Prob most people here actually,

But really, coversation would be a bit funny saying hi to someone using their user names...

:cheers: