aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met a terrifying amount of people off of here...

All I can think of that I haven't met that springs to mind is Jester1470.

I had a PM convo with him yetserday and he seems like a nice chap. :)

I've met a terrifying amount of people off of here...

All I can think of that I haven't met that springs to mind is Jester1470.

I had a PM convo with him yetserday and he seems like a nice chap. :)

Shhhhh Don't let your bandmate hear you say that ;)

We have actually been at the same place, at the same time several times, but never been introduced, the one that springs to mind was Jo's last Moorings gig with Red Medicine, I'm pretty sure you popped in that night and chatted briefly to the Hogmeister who was sitting next to me at the time,

cheers

Stuart

Shhhhh Don't let your bandmate hear you say that ;)

We have actually been at the same place' date=' at the same time several times, but never been introduced, the one that springs to mind was Jo's last Moorings gig with Red Medicine, I'm pretty sure you popped in that night and chatted briefly to the Hogmeister who was sitting next to me at the time,

cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Ahhhhhhh... yes. I was at that.

Still don't know who you are though.... Bah!

Obviously I was the better looking bloke sat next to Hog ;)

Come down next Thursday to Jo's launch gig at the Moorings' date=' you can meet me there :p

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

I am sadly about 3000 miles away at that point... I am unavailable after Monday until the 27th.

Bleep

I am sadly about 3000 miles away at that point... I am unavailable after Monday until the 27th.

Bleep

Ah well, I'll be at Moshulu on Saturday for my birthday night out, which reminds me as it saves me a text message, Hog - up to mine for drinks then into town on saturday - text me ?

Cheers

Stuart

Ah well' date=' I'll be at Moshulu on Saturday for my birthday night out, which reminds me as it saves me a text message, up to mine for drinks then into town on saturday - text me ?

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

*looks around*

Who...?... Me...? I don't have your number...

*Brain begins to seep out of ears in pure confusion*

I don't really give much of a shit.

I want to go to more gigs, but unless they move through here that ain't going to happen much.

I just want to eventually make it to a Radio Lucifer gig, every time I want to go something fucking turns up.

Don't get me wrong there are people who sound decent enough, btu I won't lose any sleep over not meeting them.

Guest pop-notmyface

Don't get me wrong there are people who sound decent enough' date=' btu I won't lose any sleep over not meeting them.[/quote']

nicely put.

he would be about 23/24 now if he went to gordons' date=' if im thinkin of the same one.. had 2 younger brothers, one called andrew?

otherwise it could be euan who went to grammar, would be about 20 now, his family moved to new zealand, and he's now livin in paisley or ayr doin a music course?[/quote']

Ah yes, Andy Mathieson.. what a delight he is :laughing:

TV Tanned - We've had a long running verbal sparring session now, so I'm curious as to the real personality with the internet removed...

Neil - Our all seeing all knowing webmaster. It'd be like looking into the face of God :p

Rainbowprincess - Always seems to come up in conversations with other AM people so I'm somewhat curious now...

Guest tv tanned
TV Tanned - We've had a long running verbal sparring session now' date=' so I'm curious as to the real personality with the internet removed...[/quote']

Believe it or not we have actually met

Damm that was a while ago, though I think I remember. Hell I didn't even realise I met LynDsey that night, thought the first time was in Glasgow a few months later.

That was a damm good party actually, especially Andrew blowing himself up and the epic walk home the next day a few of us did. Wonder if theres more planned this year, didn't bother last year.

Guest tv tanned

By asymmetrical coincidence I've not met, seen or heard from LynDsey since that night.

Was it something I said?

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm just as much of a wanker in real life, as many on here will testify.