aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!! But I wore them out and now I can't wear them anymore. So I replaced them with a pair covered in Pink Flamingoes. But yeah that's me' date=' unless some other fucker has them which isn't at all cool because I bought those in Brighton. I loved those shoes.[/quote']

Then it is definitely you!

You once sat at the next table from me in the the Bon Accord centre's highly acclaimed food court, and I also once saw you walk past my bus stop and drop/break your phone.

What a curiously small world.

Then it is definitely you!

You once sat at the next table from me in the the Bon Accord centre's highly acclaimed food court' date=' and I also once saw you walk past my bus stop and drop/break your phone.

What a curiously small world.[/quote']

I fucking hated that phone. It was such a stupid shape so it always fell out of my hands and ALWAYS fell to bits. I got it in Brighton too actually.

I fucking hated that phone. It was such a stupid shape so it always fell out of my hands and ALWAYS fell to bits. I got it in Brighton too actually.

Brighton has not served you well.

Bit of a long shot, but did you visit the Hotel Pelirocco when you were there?

I've never been but on their website it looks like the coolest hotel in the world.

Brighton has not served you well.

Bit of a long shot' date=' but did you visit the Hotel Pelirocco when you were there?

I've never been but on their website it looks like the coolest hotel in the world.[/quote']

No I stayed in the Hilton and spent all my time shopping for beads and kids t-shirts and vintage things from Rockit. Ohhhh I miss Brighton, thank god I'm going back this summer. It rocks!

No I stayed in the Hilton and spent all my time shopping for beads and kids t-shirts and vintage things from Rockit. Ohhhh I miss Brighton' date=' thank god I'm going back this summer. It rocks![/quote']

You must visit the Hotel Pelirocco when you go, even if it's just the bar.

They have wacky themed rooms like the Betty Page room and a Rough Trade Records themed room.

STOP PRESS - Some swine just gave me an Anti-Simon Amstell negative scene point. I bet it's Tim from TOTP.

Rainbow Princess seems like a larger than life sort of person.

I try. :)

Rainbow is a good laugh. Last week I was photographing a wedding and she was walking past! "stop using a wedding t try and get laid were her words" lol.

It's true :) And you loved it. Not sure what the wedding party thought though...

Not sure who I'd like to meet' date=' I've met alot of people from the boards already to be honest, a scary amount, most of whom are sound, and some of whom I knew already.

I'd like to meet Jake - properly, not just spotted at the Moorings - since he still owes me a pint; Penny and PrincessHollly since they're always lovely; Succubitch since I'd love ask her in person why she can't "fucking stand me"; Untitled cause he seems like a cool guy and Robyn cause she's hot.

Oh and Patrick Boo as his Boo Polls usually amuse me.

:)

[/color']

The way he used to pretend to be straight and that he fancied the female guests was appaling "Oooh and now for Beyonce' date=' doesn't she look hot....." he would coo as he eyed up her Manolo's.[/quote']

you're sounding a bitty jealous about getting to see some manolo's in the flesh..

handbags at dawn..

hehehe :p

Everyone on here is a shower of shits...

Not really...

But i dont know about 'who i'd like to meet' .....but there is one guy who uses these boards, i see him all the time...like fucking everywhere i am...i dont know his screen name but he used to have an avatar with him in a red t-shirt...man i see that guy in every city im in...its starting to creep me out...

He hates talking about his sexuality! There was an interview in Heat and when they asked he got really bashful! How cute.

I'm talking about Simon here. Not Timmy El Cunto.

Yeh, I was refering to Tim Kasshahdjkgf (sp?) in my previous post.

Simon is refreshingly coy about his sexuality however, unlike other C4 'presenters', I'm looking at you Norton.

Everyone on here is a shower of shits...

Not really...

But i dont know about 'who i'd like to meet' .....but there is one guy who uses these boards' date=' i see him all the time...like fucking everywhere i am...i dont know his screen name but he used to have an avatar with him in a red t-shirt...man i see that guy in every city im in...its starting to creep me out...[/quote']

maybe he has always wanted to meet you, but he is too scared to approach you, so he is working out your routine, so that he can become a part of it.. i.e stalking :D

or maybe he just wants to meat you. yum. hide the sausage.

Youre a sick cunt...i take back my apologies for saying everyone wants to fuck u...i feel this thread has proved my point.... :D

But yes..i dont think he wants to meet me..it always in a street walkin past i see him...

But once i turned to the wife in town and said 'wonder if i'll see that guy today' and i shit you not he opened the doors to the bon accord centre to exit as were walking in...