aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same goes for Swingin' Ryan.

I'm touched, consider the compliment returned.

I'd also like to meet

Jake - as he seems to share many of my politicial and social beliefs.

Princess Holly - because she likes Simon Amstell

I'd also like to meet whoever it is that keeps leaving me nice Scene Points proposing marriage and other such things and the clown that keeps giving me negative scene points calling me a "Lameoid".

I'm touched' date=' consider the compliment returned.

I'd also like to meet

Jake - as he seems to share many of my politicial and social beliefs.

Princess Holly - because she likes Simon Amstell

I'd also like to meet whoever it is that keeps leaving me nice Scene Points proposing marriage and other such things and the clown that keeps giving me negative scene points calling me a "Lameoid".[/quote']

Jakes a really nice guy

I'd be interested to meet Narc and find out more about this Confederacy malarkey :p

PS Just bought "Ghost - Hypnotic Underworld" in one up yesterday and its fucking ace. Just thought you all should know that!

I have sort of met you, except you probs didn't know that "I...am Narc"

I have served you a few times in Millers no doubt.

Awww thanks! I do indeed LOVE Simon Amstell. I'm applying to be a presenter on Popworld. Can you imagine how great that will be? You coming out this weekend?

It's fairly likely I'll be in Exodus at some point over the weekend. Being a presenter on Popworld would be better than life itself.

I'm pretty sure I've actually met you once before when you were taking photo's at a gig but it would have been a very long time ago.

It's fairly likely I'll be in Exodus at some point over the weekend. Being a presenter on Popworld would be better than life itself.

I'm pretty sure I've actually met you once before when you were taking photo's at a gig but it would have been a very long time ago.

Probably, I haven't been to a gig for so long, can't actually remember the last one. If you see me in Exodus this weekend then, make sure you come and say hi because I won't be around for much longer! :down:

Probably' date=' I haven't been to a gig for so long, can't actually remember the last one. If you see me in Exodus this weekend then, make sure you come and say hi because I won't be around for much longer! :down:[/quote']

I certainly will.

I don't know if it was you I met but whoever it was, I've seen her around town numerous times, I've always just assumed it was you. Do you own/ have you ever owned a very cool pair of turqouise shoes with little black stars?