aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh shucks, i did u full-on lobster there hehe.

i've randomly met heaps of people when i was a good ole lava gooer, and random flyer-hander-outer...

i'd like to meeeeeeeet shitloads of people off here, but it always turns out to be a weird 'oh hi, yeh, hehe nice to meet you.. this is a bit weird' and a lot of *foot shuffling* and *no eye contact* thing..

call me a cynic, cynic, but i'd rather actually have a conversation with a heap of people rather than just a 'oh hi, now i can put a face to a name'..

weeeeee. kerplunk. :cheers: clink

Who have you not met but would like to?

I would like to meet Penny' date=' she seems like an interesting character (no Im not trying to use the boards to get laid)

What about you?[/quote']

Well Hog, she has a voracious sexual appetite so you would be well in with a chance...until she discovered your terminally declining scalp follicles.

Penny is ace! She's always so hyperactive which I think is a great quality. I don't know who I'd like to meet' date=' time is running out though as I'll only be here for two more weeks![/quote']

I always see you in the 'dus on a monday but it would feel too weird to talk you.

Hmm yeah agree that Penny seems like bit of a character. Rainbow Princess seems like a larger than life sort of person. Hmm Dan atom has a wicked sense of humour and I'd like to bitchslap Calum :D (not really' date=' just jokin kid... or am i???)[/quote']

Rainbow is a good laugh. Last week I was photographing a wedding and she was walking past! "stop using a wedding t try and get laid were her words" lol.

Dan, quality guy, the end.

Penny, never met her!!!!!! :down:

I always see you in the 'dus on a monday but it would feel too weird to talk you.

Why? I hate people who say they see me all the time whether it's in Exodus or at work or in town. It seems so silly. If I knew who you were I'd say hi. I'll be there friday saturday sunday and probably monday too this week so if you see me.....say hi!