aberdeen-music

What is your drink?

NARC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

Carling or Kronenbourg are my beers of choice when in a pub - and if desperate, Stella. If I'm in the Moorings, it's usually a random beer after seeking advice as to what's worth a try.

If I'm in the Bassment, it's any number of random cocktails.

If I'm at a party, it used to be straight JD/Bacardi/whatever..but that stopped after an unfortunate incident involving half a bottle of JD and half a bottle of Bacardi mixed..last thing I remeber is chasing a bus :( Now, it's red wine.

If I'm just sitting around with friends, it's vodka and whatever.

I really don't have much of a favourite drink, it varies so much according to the situation. I forsee a return to drinking straight spirits though, it's just easier.

Back in the old days I would have drank anything but JD which is totally disgusting. My favourite was the cocktail someone made for me at a party which was a curious mixture of thick curdled Baileys and every other spirit on hand. I was the only one brave (stupid) enough to drink it knocked it back in two gulps and ended up being knocked out for the night. I woke up in this strange flat the next morning feeling very ill and didn't know where I was or what had happened. Had I been drugged no damm it was my own stupidity! Anyway these days I stick strictly to beer and try to only drink once or twice a week. My favourites from the old days though are Pernod and Orange, White Wine, and Vodka and Coke.

Yeah we've noticed. So what the hell. OK then.

We'll now stock a few bottles of good shit UTC. And you're on the list too.

OK Mel, Hog, and anyone else that's interested. We have invested in some nice UTC wine. It's only available by the bottle but we keep the cork in case you want to take it home.

I figured that you'd be looking to drink reasonably classy wine hence 15 per bottle... but it would be cheap at twice that price! And 2 bottles will send most people into orbit.

Student discount still applies :)

ah i don't know these days... maybe a bottle of red before i go out then nothing else (thats if im skint or i can be assed) jd coke maybe corona or sol or tiger... OR the very cheap option... bottles of well chilled tennents, gosh their so cheap and dont taste too bad either.. a pound a bottle in my union.

shots... usually sam buca or black aftershock, i generally like things that make me feel like ive died. its so much fun, but never do more than 3 shots... after that its pretty much pushing it

When I'm sitting around the house I usually drink either a bottle of red or hae some tinnies (recently it's been Stella). When I'm out, I usually start out with a few bottles of Corona, then move on to the JD and coke.

I prefer sticking to the above while out drinking, but 9 times out of 10, peer presure kicks in and I hit the 'gas chambers'.

Favourite drink is Wild Turkey(bourbon).

I usually start a night out with a few lagers (pref.Heiniken/kronenberg or something nice), then see what happens from there; either JD/coke, various cocktails, whiskey, tequila or jager. If im just chillin' then I stick to beers and whiskey.

OK Mel' date=' Hog, and anyone else that's interested. We have invested in some nice UTC wine. It's only available by the bottle but we keep the cork in case you want to take it home.

I figured that you'd be looking to drink reasonably classy wine hence 15 per bottle... but it would be cheap at twice that price! And 2 bottles will send most people into orbit.

Student discount still applies :)[/quote']

excellent! i'll be in next weekend once i'm back from motley crue to begin indulging.

budwesier

jd and coke (although im off that now..as last time i had one it seemed to aid me gettin sober and not gettin drunk..and it usually takes a bit of it to get me drunk but shall be back on it for my birthday)

vodka+redbull or lemonade or irn bru

jager

jager+redbull

think thats about it really

For my taste buds pleasure I would have Pulp Fiction. Alternativly white russian or a paralizer. If I am looking to induce some state of drunkeness...Jagermeister...10 shots of that last time I was out certainly produced the desired effect.