aberdeen-music

What is your drink?

NARC

What is your drink

Being the open minded soul I am, I was wondering what people's choice of alcoholic beverage is on a night out. I am mainly pursuing this because I can't decide what to take myself, as I tend to change my mind, mix drinks and get relatively drunk. I like beer a lot more these days, particularly Stella, but I fear that soon a beer belly encroaches. I like spirits/coke/lemonade but they don't last, are equally as expensive and are too sugary and bloating. I may prefer cider but again I feel really bloated. Suggestions are welcomed for a drink that will preferably last but not have the bloated/high calorie result.

*Realises impossibility*

PS ned suggestions=denied.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well young one.....

in the average pint of beer we are talking 2 units of alceehol..... and about 200 Kcals

in a shot (e.g. vodka) there is 1 unit of alceehol and approx 50 Kcals.......

in beer ther is lots of carbs........ in spirits, i.e. vodka there is none so really I'd say if you dont want to get fat, get yersel on a high protien/low carb atkins diet and drink lots and lots of spirits and get pished......

by the way, mines a pint of budweiser or two followed by a few bottles of corona(with a lime) then a pitcher of red bull and vodka, then vodka and orange and orange reef... then a sizzlers....

oh god.... :cheers:

Guiness' date=' John Smiths or whatever good heavy they have on tap. Failing that, any lager that isn't Millers or Tennants, preferably Kronenburg or Fosters.

[/quote']

Ah yes, my dad assures me there was a time when if you asked only for a "pint" in a Scottish pub, you would get a pint of heavy rather than Amercanised sub-lager. Hard to believe, especially when all the pathetic bar flys you see, standing at the bar and talking to strangers, drink only Tennents

well young one.....

in the average pint of beer we are talking 2 units of alceehol..... and about 200 Kcals

in a shot (e.g. vodka) there is 1 unit of alceehol and approx 50 Kcals.......

in beer ther is lots of carbs........ in spirits' date=' i.e. vodka there is none so really I'd say if you dont want to get fat, get yersel on a high protien/low carb atkins diet and drink lots and lots of spirits and get pished......

by the way, mines a pint of budweiser or two followed by a few bottles of corona(with a lime) then a pitcher of red bull and vodka, then vodka and orange and orange reef... then a sizzlers....

oh god.... :cheers:[/quote']

Defect has been most helpful. How can someone so knowledgeable be on such low scene pointage?

Defect has been most helpful. How can someone so knowledgeable be on such low scene pointage?

Hey, you already know i stopped drinking beer so much and have been sticking to vodka because i've been watching the gut. I dunno about calories in whisky tho, i must find out.

Ah yes' date=' my dad assures me there was a time when if you asked only for a "pint" in a Scottish pub, you would get a pint of heavy rather than Amercanised sub-lager. Hard to believe, especially when all the pathetic bar flys you see, standing at the bar and talking to strangers, drink only Tennents[/quote']

I never understand that when people go up to a bar and ask for 'a pint'. A pint of what? Car oil? Semi-Skimmed milk? A young virgin's blood?

it is a mistery.... some people dont apreciate my words of wisdom...

then there is always my keyboard tourette's syndrome... C*NT.... that noone... PR!CK... seems to be able to understand or live with ;(

YOU'RE ALL WANKERS!!!

you see, I just can not CUNTrol it..........