aberdeen-music

Khaaaaan!

Guest DustyDeviada

I was tempted to buy the shatner films boxed set but someone smacked me in the face.

Humpback whales, who would have thought?

Edit. That actually reminded me of that Alan partridge episode with alan calling over the parking lot to dan. "DAAAN"

Make me a site.

Guest DustyDeviada
I was watching Wrath of Khan last night' date=' but all the good bits were edited out so I turned off. [/quote']

Ah, the crappy tv edit strikes again. Pick up the 2-disc DVD version the next time the sales are on, you know you want to.

• 4 months later...
Guest Page 99

This is the best thing on the entire website. Everything else is just irrelevant! Neil should delete all the other forums and threads from existing and make all you lot watch this via internet intoxication... There would be world peace at last, or perhaps just a lot of braindead zombies, either is good.

This is the best thing on the entire website. Everything else is just irrelevant! Neil should delete all the other forums and threads from existing and make all you lot watch this via internet intoxication... There would be world peace at last' date=' or perhaps just a lot of braindead zombies, either is good.[/quote']

no, seriously, HOW is this ace??...

its utter shite!