aberdeen-music

Fucking muggers!!

:rolleyes: Whilst staying at a friends who stays just off george street one friday we met this junkie who always asks for money, his excuses were firstly for a bus, then a half schore, then he needed to get to his mates, then his mum was in hospital, what a hectic life he leads :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Whilst staying at a friends who stays just off george street one friday we met this junkie who always asks for money' date=' his excuses were firstly for a bus, then a half schore, then he needed to get to his mates, then his mum was in hospital, what a hectic life he leads :rolleyes:[/quote']

At least it seems he was probably being honest about the half-score!

I'm off to Spar to stand inside and plead for money for a Dime Bar with the other customers as I'm quite hungry. I might need a sofabed soon as well so I better set aside a weekend for begging inside IKEA ;)

:rolleyes: Whilst staying at a friends who stays just off george street one friday we met this junkie who always asks for money' date=' his excuses were firstly for a bus, then a half schore, then he needed to get to his mates, then his mum was in hospital, what a hectic life he leads :rolleyes:[/quote']

That junkie has tried to sell me dance cds, trainers, weed and playstation games cunningly hidden down his tracksuit bottoms.

As for the 524, i tried to get in once... I walked in (at about half ten at night) and before i could get the the bar, the barman boomed "We're closed!!" despite it being full of generally scary looking people...

One my flatmates managed to get a pint in there though... The barman was very cross as he had to get up from his card game and serve him, then it got worse when my flatmate and his friend somehow broke the pool table. They then proceeded to cower in a corner and drink they're pints as fast as possible.