aberdeen-music

Fucking muggers!!

I just got mugged last night on Charlotte street by three guys to kicked the shti out of me and stole my wallet (but not my mobile phone??)... And all i have to show for it is a badass black eye.

Anyone else had the annoyance of this happening to them?

One of my flatmates was robbed at knife point right outside our flat aswell, so now its just two left in my flat to complete the set.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have been too pissed off if it were just one guy beating the shit out of me' date=' but three guys kicking and punching my head then going through my pockets is fucking lame.[/quote']

That wasn't very sporting of them.

I got mugged about a year ago in London, two guys walking past me about 9 on a summer evening, as they got level one just punched me in the face with no warning, then as i hit the deck said "don't worry mate, it's okay" and then booted me a bit and legged it taking the bag i was carrying, which had my housemates overnight stuff in he's asked me to drop back at the house...my phone was left behind and someone found it and handed it in.

the police were atrocious, made me feel like crap and then made me walk back home at 2am after giving me not even a cup of tea at the station.

A mate of mine was once mugged in Seaton Park and broke both the guys arms, whcih really made me laugh. The thing was he warned the guy as well that he would fight back and damage him and he still kept jabbing a knife at him thinking he was bluffing!

I also got burgled last year and lost two grand of dvds, wasn't insured as i was only at the address short term, that really upset me more. As a mugging victim i got away fairly lightly but I get a lot more cabs as a result.

Charlotte Street isn't a 'nice area', it's a shithole... Erskine used to live on it and LEn's car got broken into and all his new drum stuff (including a Mike Portnoy signature snare) nicked. Fortunately we got it all back because I went around cash converters and the music shops with a list of the stuff which got taken and asked them to keep their eyes open. Sure enough, someone came in to get a Portnoy snare valued along with some other stuff, Bruce Millers phoned us and bingo, we got it all back...

You mean where the Balaclava Bar is? Loch Street?

BTW re cash converters...did that mean you traced the people that nicked it? They keep a record of who brings stuff in don't they?

They do, but actually it was Bruce Millers who contacted us... it was very dodgy, the drum guy at the time contacted us, saying he knew someone who had "bought" the drum stuff. However we got the stuff back for free, seems like the guy who "bought" it was suddenly feeling very generous and didn't want any money for it... most suspicious, I believe he was one of the drum guys pupils or something...

i've had two attempted muggings on me, both failed terribly, thankfully.one guy got knocked properly out on the pavement outside safeways on king street and the second one was two fucked neds with a knive beside the great northern hotel, that one was resolved with harsh words alone.the trick to surviving is to look and act like one of the bad guys, no irony intended.

I got 'jumped' when i was 15 by 8 ruffians...some were only about 12, the oldest one was 19...anyway...i won...and an old lady smacked one of them when he was on the ground with her bag...then she gave me a tissue to wipe my bleeding nose with...neds are all rubbish at fighting...i took on some twat in stonehaven, you know the type...'im fucking ace in a small town and no-one fucks with anything i say or else' well i did...and won again...but the big hard man kicked in my car door....which is obviously what any real man would do...

Guest bluesxman
I got 'jumped' when i was 15 by 8 ruffians...some were only about 12' date=' the oldest one was 19...anyway...i won...and an old lady smacked one of them when he was on the ground with her bag...then she gave me a tissue to wipe my bleeding nose with...neds are all rubbish at fighting...i took on some twat in stonehaven, you know the type...'im fucking ace in a small town and no-one fucks with anything i say or else' well i did...and won again...but the big hard man kicked in my car door....which is obviously what any real man would do...[/quote']

Dontcha just love life in good ol' Stoney! Luckily people don't seem to f**k with me too much. It is becoming ned central these days tho....

Imagine the New York Angels were in town.

1/ Get mugged

2/ Call Angels

3/ walk home amongst the assailants torn body artistically distributed atop cars, hedges and cats.

Never been mugged but been conned once

the sort of

"I need 10p for bus

actually its 20

yeah, I need about a pound for the bus

My mother is actually dying just now, I need 5 pounds for flowers

look if you give me that 20 then i'll give you the ten I have in my wallet then we can give the 5 over and we're equal

ok now that other 20 I see you have......yeah you fucking do, I saw it!"

....sort of affair

(Not Birdman)

Its amazing the amount of people who think they are entitled to have the money on you...a la the above scenario...wouldn't happen to be some tall skinny inbred looking blonde haired freak from Sandilands would it? Usually at the bus stop opposite Victoria Wine/the old retro rebels....notorious for it mid george street....

Some guys attempted to mug me once... it was in that funny alley bit at the side of markies that leads to the old fopp.

I was just heading home one night (i live above illicit still) and I was just trying to walk past them and one cuts me off at the front and was like, "aye, we'll have your wallet" I just completely froze and bolted back toward union street, they almost dragged me back cause I had to get past two of them... I then ran past E&M's looking rather scared and I think they stopped chasing me... I have no idea cause I just ran into my building and got the security door closed asap. I guess I was really lucky I got away.

I'm moving down next to the uni and the quickest way back at night is up George street.... so I think I'll be getting a taxi.