aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
catpat

Mental Health Fundraiser

Sunday 12th June at Cafe Drummonds. Headliners Soulstarr plus various support. Free entry. Headliners on at 10pm, so get there early and support the support. Come on, it`s for a good cause!!!!!!

Jesus, don't they teach you anything at the Foyer?

For a start, the bar might have agreed to donate that nights bar profits. They might get people to walk around with buckets convincing people to dig deep. They might have someone on the door asking for donations. They might have a raffle..lots of things can be done without formally charging anything on the door.

Jesus' date=' don't they teach you anything at the Foyer?

For a start, the bar might have agreed to donate that nights bar profits. They might get people to walk around with buckets convincing people to dig deep. They might have someone on the door asking for donations. They might have a raffle..lots of things can be done without formally charging anything on the door.[/quote']

Then again, and I might be wrong but I think there is an entrance fee as opposed to what is mentioned here... and are the band headlining or playing last ;)

Cheers

Stuart

As far as i know, there is no entry fee! But am willing to be proved wrong. The Band Soulstarr are HEADLINING as part of their highlands tour.

Hopefully see you guys there, kitie