aberdeen-music

QUiCK EVERYONE

Birdman

your local rubish bin may do one/ especially if you live in town. theres many a discarded pizza for not-birdy-seagul man to munch on

well thats really fantastic

hahaha you are hilarious!

anyway' date=' if its possible to stop your sides from literally crumpling with the severe laughter induced by that thread....getting back to the point.

The urgency of before is over now, but i'd still be interested in finding out good pizza deals.

[b'](Not Birdman)

well thats really fantastic

hahaha you are hilarious!

anyway' date=' if its possible to stop your sides from literally crumpling with the severe laughter induced by that thread....getting back to the point.

The urgency of before is over now, but i'd still be interested in finding out good pizza deals.

[b'](Not Birdman)

glad to brighten up ur day. try that pizza hut deal with the 4 varieties of pizza...its yum

The Snappy Tomato deal is quality, you get a small pizza with 4 toppings, a little ice cream, a can of your choice and a garlic bread for under 7 quid. Plus it's called the 'Individual meal' which is far less humiliating than having to phone up Heavenly and ask for the 'Home Alone'. Which is not only depressing, but slightly sinister...it's like saying "I'm alone, come and murder me with a pizza slice".

The Snappy Tomato deal is quality' date=' you get a small pizza with 4 toppings, a little ice cream, a can of your choice and a garlic bread for under 7 quid. Plus it's called the 'Individual meal' which is far less humiliating than having to phone up Heavenly and ask for the 'Home Alone'. Which is not only depressing, but slightly sinister...it's like saying "I'm alone, come and murder me with a pizza slice".[/quote']

hahaha

(Not birdman)

papa pizza do a small pizza with 3 toppings, a garlic bread pizza thing with cheese, a drink and a dessert of your choice for 7.20 and their pizza's are grrrrrrreat, as tony the tiger might say should he choose pizza over frosties.

failing that, i just had a somerfields 4 cheese pizza which costs 1.99 just now and it was lovely.

papa pizza... and their pizza's are grrrrrrreat' date=' as tony the tiger might say should he choose pizza over frosties.

[/quote']

no he'd say "Euuurghhh!" as he spewed his guts into the toilet bowl at 4 in the morning after eating one, much like I did.

Stick to dominos kids. Costs a bit more, but it's worth it.