aberdeen-music

Whats YOUR criminal Record?

Birdman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detained in singapore airport as I forgot I had a penknife in the thumb pocket of my jeans - questioned but allowed on my way
  • Cautioned in South Wales for selling booze to minors
  • Arrested but not charged in Glasgow for restraining an out of control policeman

So no actual record luckily. On top of this fair few dealing with the police which have ended quite amiably (eg sleeping in union terrace gardens drunk, noise complaints from partys etc etc). Oh, and someone who tried to mug me tried to press charges for assault, but didn't have a leg to stand on really, was never in any danger of being charged for it.

I was once stopped by a police car two minutes away from my own house and questioned about a robbery and asked to show some keys to prove I lived nearby (I don't know how they managed to tell anything from my keys), then before letting me go I was told I shouldn't wear the jumper I had on in public because it said "Fuct".

no record yet! :)

Once tried gettin a pub going on fire pinned on me, then they realised it was a gas fault.

Cautioned for breach of the peace but really I just had sensitve neighbours.

And had the police chase us a few times for our camp fires and firework displays at our local park!

Surprisingly no drunk and disorderly charges but apart from that, im a good girl :D

Heh a similar thing happened to me in bridge of don, a squad car pulled up and stopped me and after I told them i was bit busy to help with their enquiries, they dragged me into the back of their car and treated me like fucking scum. I don't think they liked my question "can you tell me what is what I was supposed to have done, just so I can hear how ridiculous it is". Fuckers..wasted over and hour of my time and left me in the dark in an area I didn't fucking know...they found out I wasn't the guy they were after by checking the soles of my shoes, and lifted me on the grounds that I fitted the character description by wearing a baseball cap and a black jacket. twats...

[*]Detained in singapore airport as I forgot I had a penknife in the thumb pocket of my jeans - questioned but allowed on my way

i so nearly did that when i was just about to go to departures lounge of singapore airport, then i found my knife in my pocket so i handed it to a security officer and he just binned it, tha

I once kicked a policeman in the stomach when I got caught up in a protest (on reflection...what the fuck was I thinking?) He grabbed me and told me I was under arrest' date=' put me down at the side of the road and went to deal with more pesky kids, so I ran home.[/quote']

Iraqi Anti-War protests? If so - me too!

All those saying "breach of the peace" have got to specify, because it's possibly the most all encompassing charge there is, from swearing at policeman to masturbating in a public toilet.

I'm clean although a bobby on Belmont Street once told me to stop keeping people awake by attempting a shoddy rendition of "The Red, the White, the Black, the Blue" by Hope of the States on some guys acoustic at 3am on a Sunday morning. As if i could actually be heard above the Saturday night revellers. On a seperate occassion a policeman once took my name and address because the Lizard King and April Etheral dropped their empty chip cones on the pavement post-"Hotty". I was still eating mine.

Narc is concealing the time he was questioned for witnessing an assault with a screwdriver, much to Innes' disappointment.

Guest Logan

I once had the police come to my house because I dialled 999 and called them a bunch of bastards when I was about 9. I was showing off to my friend at the door.

God, what a twat! >_<

Other than that, I've never done anything to warrant a criminal record. :angel:

Lets see

Vandalisim = smashing up Fishermoss primary school

Breach Of Peace/Drunk and Disorderly = cops pulled up asking if we had been drinking we said yes asked for Id and had none at the time , then i proceded to spark up a joint in front of them thinking it was a fag and they cuffed and i then went on to call them a bunch of smelly fucking cunts and tried to kick them.