aberdeen-music

Whats YOUR criminal Record?

Birdman

Assuming that nobody here has a body dissolving in a bath of acid, what felonies have you against your name?

Mine is just a warning about setting bales of hay on fire in '99.

Anyone got something a little more exciting.

EDIT: Dont post lies about rape cases!

(Not Birdman)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a a caution for running away from home when I was 17.

I also got chased by the police when I was 14 for drinking Buck's fizz in Gordon Park when I was 14.

That's it.

nothing to be proud of and all in the past thankfully.i've combined everything for ease.

breaking and entry with intent to assault

assault x 4

breach of the peace x 2

criminal vandalism x 2

god bless the broch.

I should really know who the fuck you are then. Unless you're too young of course.

Mine is clean. Absolutley nothing. Not even drun and disorderly which is amazing. Touch wood.

God bless the 'can't be arsed' Broch Police.

WTF? Surely you can do whatever the hell you want after you're 16?

That's what I thought... I ended getting an hour long talk about how I could have been raped etc.

They went out looking for me and everything.

Bit bizarre.

Stole (borrowed) a quad on the Island of Uist and went for a spin. On the way back the police caught me. Luckily the owner didnt press charges.

Also was fined 25 for pissing in the door step of a Sweet shop in Elgin High Street. The Policeman asked what I was doing, I looked down and said "what does it look like". Wrong answer.

Ah well, I was 17/18 when I did these things. I dont have a criminal record though.

Got a caution when i was 12/13 for phonning the operator to ask the time because i didnt have a watch' date=' + i got taken home[/quote']

oh man you loser! Who the fuck gets into trouble with the police for calling the operator?!

as for Steve Corps - are you on the run? You're list comes across as a grade A thug!

(Not birdman)

i got into trouble for skateboarding where i wasn't allowed to...that was when i was like 15

assault x 1 -------she started it :(

carrying a concealed weapon (almost) - i had my diving knife in my bag at a gig and bags got searched.. i forgot it was there!

Guest pop-notmyface

i have been known to loiter around the streets at ridiculous times when there happened to be a robbery nearby. i'm also dangerous.