aberdeen-music

Want to be heard on aberdeen-music.com radio?

Neil

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman
This may be a stupid question' date=' but is the sound quality we're talking about determined by the recording of the song, or the uploading of the song?[/quote']

Uploading, but then again, the original recording may be of lesser quality to begin with.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Zeenat' date=' are you able to tell by ear whether a song has good enough sound quality?[/quote']

Erm, no.

Some tracks intentionally sound iffy though, so I'm guessing the mp3 bite rate is what is being used to deem tracks as being worthy for aberdeen-music radio...

Neil?

:D

I'm real curious to hear some of your music!

:gringo:

www.hubl.co.uk third floor rising mp3too many fools

if that don't work I'll get our techno boffins to sort something oot ta

the song on the site has changed we now have our track too many fools a rock anthem of quality on there would appreciate feedback of some sort. :band: ta

Hello anybody

We would appreciate some kind of feedback on this as we are attempting without much luck at the moment to get a gig or some form of exposure in the Aberdeen area. :help:

Thanx :rockon:

This may be a stupid question' date=' but is the sound quality we're talking about determined by the recording of the song, or the uploading of the song?[/quote']

Kinda both to be honest. If the original recording of the song is bad quality then it doesn't matter how high quality the MP3 file you encode from it is - it will still sound bad. However, you can also take a high quality recording and make it sound awful by badly encoding it to MP3.

If in doubt, upload your MP3 and I'll take a listen. If it doesn't meet the requirements then I'll let you know.

Hello anybody

We would appreciate some kind of feedback on this as we are attempting without much luck at the moment to get a gig or some form of exposure in the Aberdeen area. :help:

Thanx :rockon:

Am I doing something wrong with my posts on aberdeen-music.com?

Am I missing a special masonic type password or sign that will bring forth a reply?

Is it because I am fat!?

What gives I've sent e-mails to the links provided on would you like to play at the moorings put a post on there and now a post on here and same responce zip, zilch, nowt, zero

a chill wind blows through these parts come on make me smile, say something even if it's your not local are you this is a local forum for local people nothing for you here! :headbang:

Am I doing something wrong with my posts on aberdeen-music.com?

Am I missing a special masonic type password or sign that will bring forth a reply?

Is it because I am fat!?

What gives I've sent e-mails to the links provided on would you like to play at the moorings put a post on there and now a post on here and same responce zip' date=' zilch, nowt, zero

a chill wind blows through these parts come on make me smile, say something even if it's your not local are you this is a local forum for local people nothing for you here! :headbang:[/quote']

psst, try the Feedback Forum ;)

Hi Neil, I just read your thread and am new to this site. I sort of p.r. for Element 106 - dunno if you've heard of them btu you probably know Hogg - a regular poster on this site.

The guys would definately be interested in supporting in local radio and we already have a couple of traks in mp3 format we could forward you.

We played at the Godless Festival last year (probably playin again this year!) and are regulars at the Moorings and Drummonds (and the almighty Drakes when it was alive!)

Bit of a personal p.s. here - I've done a bit of d.jaying ( few years ago but it ain't polite to ask a lady her age eh? lol) so if you're stuck I'd be persuaded out o fretirement (if you are really desperate more like!).

Cheers

Snowblood

x

:rockon:

Guest Mr Blastcap

dont think yopu will get many hip hop tracks, so heres one-"macaroni pie"

is here- www.soundclick.com/th'cats

thanguvurymuch.