aberdeen-music

5 things which make you smile

Robyn

Guest Jake Wifebeater

1. My baby daughter grinning toothlessly at me.

2. Hearing the words "I'm not racist, but..." as they're always followed by a racist diatribe. Pathetic bigots.

3. Blackthorn, the more that's consumed, the wider the smile.

4. My noise collection.

5. A Dunfermline win, as rare as hen's teeth.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Does that provoke less of a smile' date=' more of a series of ecstatic screams? I know that's why I didn't put "Aberdeen equalising in a game they should be winning"[/quote']

Haha, well, the last few games of the season were a nightmare for the fingernails.

1 - waking up with my girlfriends arms around me with the window open and the birds chattering and the smell of freshly cut grass wafting through the window

2 - Having a few nice long coffees at kilau over a game of chess with my best mate

3 - Getting a really good slow guitar riff and vocals to go together, acoustic

4 - getting off a ski-lift at the top then strapping your snowboard on then flying down the hill at full speed

5 - everything else like holidays, anal sex (oops), my cats sitting on my lap etc etc etc

ooooh how could a forget..

6. gettin into a freshly washed and made bed.. yum. makes me smile everytime :)

yes. I've got to second this one. and I'll add to it getting into a cold bed. because you know pretty soon they'll be the warm sweet spot where you'll have your little warm cocoon area and it'll be perfect. While the rest of the bed is just cold enough to remind you how great your warm area is. this is actually the only good thing about winter.

well theres something that may just top my taking a big jobby....

I also love the cold side of the pillow.... only it never lasts long enough! :(

hmm .......

buy more pillows!!

i have a vast quantity of pillows on my bed so that i can smile all the way thru the night :)

1. Spending a lot of money on one item, but then discovering it makes you look beautiful.

2. When a song unexpectedly starts playing on your iPod, and it makes you smile and remember.

3. Being together with my brother and sisters.

4. Being invited to things.

5. That cute thing that someone does when they're trying to be in a huff, but you know they want to smile, and you tease them until they laugh and look really annoyed at themselves.

This fucking huge bluebottle just fell out of the sky onto my bedisde table. It's not even moving. Get rid of it, please.