aberdeen-music

mystery band at download

Untitled

Thank fuck I went to watch Slayer.

Rumour backstage had been that it would be Motley Poo' date=' but I can't stand them neither.

Hooray for Anthrax, best band of the weekend, and the Dwarves for being themselves and playing until they were faded out. Boo for Billy Idol and Motorhead not being on the main stage, and for Biffy Clyro for being wank.[/quote']

I noticed they were selling Karloff CD's at the Retro Rebels stand :D

worst surprise ever!

they were on at the same time as slayer anyway :rockon:

No they weren't' date=' I seen the entire Slayer set and Funeral For A Friend, before promptly leaving once I'd confirmed with myself that they were indeed the mystery band. I read on the bus coming home that Lacuna Coil had the same time spot as Slayer did?

Rumour backstage had been that it would be Motley Poo, but I can't stand them neither.

Hooray for Anthrax, best band of the weekend, and the Dwarves for being themselves and playing until they were faded out. Boo for Billy Idol and Motorhead not being on the main stage, and for Biffy Clyro for being wank.

Never did get round to having a look at this- was it inside the arena then?

Am I the ONLY person that noticed on a massive poster on the way back from the Snickers Stage to the Main Stage that FFAF were bringing out a new album or single or something (I don't care), and it said they were playing the Snickers Stage on the 12th at 6:30. Giveaway!

I stayed after SLAYER!! :rockon::rockon: for Slipknot and thank god I did.

Am I the ONLY person that noticed on a massive poster on the way back from the Snickers Stage to the Main Stage that FFAF were bringing out a new album or single or something (I don't care)' date=' and it said they were playing the Snickers Stage on the 12th at 6:30. Giveaway!

I stayed after SLAYER!! :rockon::rockon: for Slipknot and thank god I did.[/quote']

I did think the poster was a give away aswell ...but they also had an Opeth one.

Rumour backstage had been that it would be Motley Poo' date=' but I can't stand them neither.

Hooray for Anthrax, best band of the weekend, and the Dwarves for being themselves and playing until they were faded out. Boo for Billy Idol and Motorhead not being on the main stage, and for Biffy Clyro for being wank.[/quote']

Im just back from Motley Crue at the Secc and they were amazing :D , but the real reason for this post is to say the Dwarves were my find of the weekend.

Having never heard them before i thought they were superb and the fact you could more or less walk clean up to the front was a boost.

Anthrax also were very good and the indian headress came out for a minute or two unlike the Barra's show last month so that was nice :up: