aberdeen-music

July time with Stayover

Guest Zeenat Aman
Good luck with that man' date=' drawing crowds four weeks in a row might be hard, but hope it all goes good. Will try and get down at least once.[/quote']

Try for the 22nd...

I agree thats why we have decided to have a bit of fun and have 4 completely different sets lined up for each of these weeks. I dont want to give away all of what we are doing yet but one of the weeks will be incorperating some local celebs and artists.

Plus its a friday night, free entry to get in, live music for an hour, great booze then you hit the town already more drunk than you need to be for the night, what more could you ask for??

you want more you say??

Well in the run up to these gigs Stayover will be holding several different compitions with prizes and such to be awarded at these gigs, yet another reason to get yourself over to The Stayover Forums and to make sure you are down to at least one of these gigs in june.

cheers now :up:

Haha' date=' s'pose. Could be good, what else is going on each night as well?[/quote']

It'll be the Friday night DJing with CeeJay on the 1st, Rob & Craig Fudge on the 8th, Jim and James on the 22nd and Jonny Lucifer on the 29th :)

Acutally now that I think about it Milner are you sure that you're playing on the 22nd? Usually no bands play at the Supernaut night unless they're suited to the goth/electro sorta DJing that goes on you see...

It'll be the Friday night DJing with CeeJay on the 1st' date=' Rob & Craig Fudge on the 8th, Jim and James on the 22nd and Jonny Lucifer on the 29th :)

Acutally now that I think about it Milner are you [i']sure that you're playing on the 22nd? Usually no bands play at the Supernaut night unless they're suited to the goth/electro sorta DJing that goes on you see...

yup

(8 characters)

who dj's on the 15th?

Ah shite right I see what I've done.

The first date will be CeeJay, the second one will be Rob/Craig, the third Friday is Jim and James hence you're not playing, the fourth one will be Jonny Lucifer and the last Friday of that month will presumably be CeeJay again.

D'oh! :D

• 1 month later...

For this week we are going to be doing a set of covers for you all to enjoy.

Its gona include songs from Gerry Raferty, The Xcerts, Alyssa's Wish, Queen, Sirius and more and we will also have a few special guest appearances throughout the set so it should be a fun night!

Remember we're on at 9pm for an hour friday night and there is no door charge, see you all there.!