aberdeen-music

E.r

Untitled

did anyone see it last night

was simply an outstanding episode

carter leaving

danny glover doing a random appearance

and a rather scary yet very realistic looking balcony drop from 4 stories high, right when u didnt expect anything

will be sad to see carter leaving, mainly as he is the only guy who has been in it all the way through since the beginning, i may be wrong as one of the nurses may have been there too.

Guest tv tanned

Louise forgot to set the video last night, she's barely missed an episode since the very beginning so is gutted, if anyone taped it and can lend me a copy I'll be eternally grateful.

I missed the last half hour' date=' was there a big cliff hanger to start the next series?[/quote']

the cliff hanger was one of the nurses kids ran away. she was going out with Luca.

umm, Dr.pratt went to see his dad, and carter left (sniff) but he will be back for guest epiosdes and the last ever one appartnly.

I thought it would be more sad that Carter left but actually I was happy for him because it's what he wanted, it's no Dr Green or anything.

The balcony drop was great (viewing) because you really didn't expect it.

The cliffhanger was that Alex had stolen his mum's money and tried to hitchhike then got picked up by a disturbing looking bloke. So I'm guessing that's going to be important!

Do you not wish Morris had died in the balcony drop. He's such a tube.

I didn't think it was that great an episode' date=' infact i've found this whole series pretty hard to get into. None of the characters are that exciting.[/quote']

I second that.

I can't help but be excrutiatingly irritated by that alex kid. maybe he'll get 'dropped off' 'somewhere nasty' in the next series.

I cried for hours after Dr Green died' date=' and also when Kem and Carter lost Joshua. I was distraught! "Consolences" (sp?) of "It's only a tv show" made me cry even more for being a bit pathetic really.[/quote']

I was never convinced by Kem and Carter, I still harbour hopes that he'll appear in future episodes and proclaim that he still loves Abby and they'll ride off into the sunset together.

Guest tv tanned
The balcony drop was great (viewing) because you really didn't expect it.

Unless you had seen the teaser at the end of the previous episode...