aberdeen-music

paul di'anno

Guest Bob Double Jack

I had a good time at the gig. He didn't take notice of all the melodies in the Maiden stuff, and some of his own stuff (Impaler was ace though).

He was, howerver, a bit of a cunt. A few needless shots at Bruce. He joked that he needed his road crew for a drink, but not much later in his set he looked very irritated and was in clear need of some alchahol.

Apparantly he was very rude to the Lemon Tree staff as well.

Well well. I enjoyed the songs, but could have done without Paul's drunken rambling. Maiden Scotland kick ass, by the way.

Oh yeah, when are we going to have Bruce in Aberdeen? :D C'mon, we've had Paul and Blaze....

We need more Blaze actullay.

Guest Bob Double Jack
He apparently said to Marj (front of house' date=' no nonsense woman at The Lemon Tree, pretty infamous because of her 'i take no shit' attitude) 'You're pretty good at your job, for a woman.'.

I'm surprised he escaped with both balls intact frankly.[/quote']

What a brave man! I did hear he was pish, and Maiden Scotland were ace.

I think i'll buck the trend so far and say i enjoyed the gig.

I agree Maiden Scotland were ace but to see Paul Di'anno was pretty ace too.

I was expecting all Maiden songs but he played a few of his own and i greatly appreciated his death growls!!!!!!!! :rockon:

The people next to me ( i was at the front ) were getting into him too so im not the only one that liked his performance.

My impression of his whole attitude was he seemed a bit of a lad and thats how he's always came across in old Maiden interviews and the up to date ones' too.

He always seemed to be getting into fights and such like and i dont think age has calmed him any.

Shame the woman from The Lemon Tree didn't give him a kick in the balls for his rudeness thou , i wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her. :O

Yeah' date=' I was at the right in the first row from most of the gig. Drifted into the second row by Impaler/Killers. I suspect that it probably is me.

Man, looking at your site, you've been to a load of gigs! Nice one :)[/quote']

Download Festival tomorrow :rockon:

Motley Crue - Tuesday :rockon::rockon:

System of a Down - Wednesday :rockon::rockon::rockon:

It's safe to say I WANNA ROCK :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Hi guys

I'm Mark one of the guitar players from Maiden Scotland' date=' i was just browsing around and seen youre thread, thought id register and say Hi

I really enjoyed playing the Lemon Tree and the crowd were awesome. :rockon:

PS i was very nice to Marj!!!![/quote']

I've heard only good things about you, I've seen your bass player play with his old band the Forgotten Sons and he's a top player and a great bloke, good to see you guys getting a decent tour, hope you're enjoying it,

Cheers

Stuart

Hi guys

I'm Mark one of the guitar players from Maiden Scotland' date=' i was just browsing around and seen youre thread, thought id register and say Hi

I really enjoyed playing the Lemon Tree and the crowd were awesome. :rockon:

PS i was very nice to Marj!!!![/quote']

Hey man, one hell of a show you guys put on :rockon: Do visit us again sometime!